Subject: Re: Requirements Document

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 18:09:35 +0000

From: "Mari Korkea-aho" <[email-masked]>
X-Mailer: TWIG 2.6.0.cvs

In-Reply-To: <[email-masked]>

X-Client-IP: 213.243.176.68

Reply-To: [email-masked]

Hi,

Could somebody who participated in the meeting give a short summary 

what actually happened, and what was agreed. Or are there any meeting 

minutes available?

Regards,

Mari

Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hello,

>   This is in line with what Allison said during the meeting. I think that 

the

> others (Haitao, James, Mari, Kenji, etc.) should follow suite.

>   During the meeting Henning talked about the urgency of this WG's 

business but

> I could not catch his reasons. Why?

________________________________________________________________

Ilmainen Internet @ http://www.nic.fi/

---

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:05:15 -0700

At 6:09 PM +0000 8/14/01, [email-masked] wrote:
>what actually happened, and what was agreed. Or are there any 
>meeting minutes available?

I've sent the minutes to Allison and Randy for their review before 
they are published.  The policy is to publish minutes within 2 weeks 
of the meeting.  Practice often varies widely from policy...

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:20:26 -0700

> they are published.

i had a conflict and did not attend.  so, not being a historical
revisionist, am unable to verify the minutes in any meaningful way.

allison is on vacation this week.

randy

---

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:39:56 -0700

>revisionist, am unable to verify the minutes in any meaningful way.

oops.   I meant Randy Gellens, the geopriv co-chair.  However, he was 
unable to attend as well, so perhaps, Randy Gellens would adopt Randy 
Bush's pov, as well. <grin>.

I'll check in with both Allison and Randy G early next week to help 
get minutes published  as soon as possible.  TIA for your patience.

---

From: Randy Bush <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 10:51:05 -0700

> oops.   I meant Randy Gellens, the geopriv co-chair.

well, i'm gonna sue him, verisign, and icann for stealing my name!

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:39:42 -0400

John,

Thanks for the minutes draft - I will be sending them out
to the list today.  I've been on a post-ietf vacation with 
limited connectivity.

Allison