Subject: Requirements Document

From: "Rosen, Brian" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 08:10:31 -0400

I am very sorry I was not able to be in the meeting, it conflicted 
with the Megaco meeting, which I needed to attend.  I was asked to 
republish the draft requirements document from the Spatial effort. 
I have done so, and you can find it at: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-rosen-geopriv-requirements-00.txt

Please note that I did a very quick edit to substitute geopriv
for Spatial and "object" for protocol, but did not do any
further editing.  As a result, it would be easy to criticize
this draft as not in compliance with the charter in several
areas.  However, I would think it would be a very good start.
I will volunteer to author/edit the geopriv requirements document
if that is acceptable.

Brian

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 10:47:57 -0400

Hello,
  This is in line with what Allison said during the meeting. I think that the
others (Haitao, James, Mari, Kenji, etc.) should follow suite.
  During the meeting Henning talked about the urgency of this WG's business but
I could not catch his reasons. Why?

> I will volunteer to author/edit the geopriv requirements document

Regards,

--
Behcet