Subject: Driving Directions from Hotels & Receptionist Negotiation

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:23:10 -0700

I sent this out yesterday, including a map of the local area.  With 
the map, the message exceeded the size limit the list manager was 
willing to redistribute, and it got bounced.   This is probably a 
blessing in disguise.  I should have thought twice about sending a 
500KB message to the list.  As soon as I put the map on a suitably 
accessible server, I'll send a link.  Sorry for the snafu.

Incidentally, I'll still counting heads, so if you haven't told me 
you're coming, now would be an excellent time to mention it - I don't 
want to run out of cookies and milk. <grin>

The meeting is Qualcomm's Bldg R.  Of course, there's no sign that 
says "Bldg R."   The building does have a big, blue Qualcomm logo on 
it.  But then, there are several in the immediate vicinity that match 
that description. The address of Bldg R is 10185 McKellar Court.  You 
won't see the blue logo for this building until you turn onto 
McKellar Ct.

From:
Courtyard By Marriott -- Sorrento Valley
9650 Scranton Rd

1.	Start on SCRANTON RD
2.	Bear Right on BARNES CANYON RD
3.	Turn Left on LUSK BLVD
4.	Turn Right on PACIFIC CENTER BLVD
5.	Turn Left on MCKELLAR CT

From:

Wyndham Garden Hotel
5975 Lusk Blvd.

1.	Start on LUSK BLVD
2.	Turn Right on PACIFIC CENTER BLVD
3.	Turn Left on MCKELLAR CT

Parking in the front is problematic.  There's usually plenty of room 
in the lot just west of the building.  Come into the main lobby and 
tell the receptionist you are there for the geopriv meeting.  After 
you sign in you'll be conducted to the meeting room.

---

From: John W Noerenberg II <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 15:42:09 -0700

At 11:23 AM -0700 5/30/02, John  W Noerenberg II wrote:
>it.  But then, there are several in the immediate vicinity that 
>match that description. The address of Bldg R is 10185 McKellar 
>Court.  You won't see the blue logo for this building until you turn 
>onto McKellar Ct.

You can find the map at:

<ftp://ftp.pensive.org/Public/IETF/SV_hotels.jpg>

The hotels are in green.  Not only will you see Bldg R in yellow near 
the top of the picture, you'll see a host of other Qualcomm buildings 
on the map.  These are all bogus locations intended to maintain the 
privacy of Bldg R's location.