Subject: PAMPAS Workshop Reminder

From: "Silke Holtmanns (EED)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 08:48:29 +0200

Dear all,

This is a reminder for the PAMPAS (Pioneering Advanced Mobile Privacy And
Security) project workshop on September 16th and 17th 2002 at Royal
Holloway, University of London, http://www.pampas.eu.org/workshop.html.

PAMPAS is an EU 5th Framework project with the objective of establishing a
roadmap for future European research on mobile privacy and security.

The preliminary agenda is now available and can be found at
http://www.pampas.eu.org/agenda.html.
We would very much appreciate your participation in and contribution to the
workshop.

*********************************************************************
Please note that the deadline for registrations and submissions is the 19th
of August.
*********************************************************************

Regards,

On behalf of the PAMPAS project

Silke Holtmanns

PS. We would like to apologise if you receive multiple copies of this eail -
we are trying to avoid this, but use of a small number of existing ailing
lists makes it very difficult to avoid the problem altogether.

Dr. Silke Holtmanns
Senior Researcher
Ericsson Eurolab Deutschland GmbH
Ericsson Allee 1 
52134 Herzogenrath 
Germany
[email-masked]
Tel ++49 2407 575 7751
Fax ++49 2407 575 400