Subject: [Geopriv] Draft snapshot

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2004 20:46:29 +0200

hi all, 

based on our discussions at the last ietf meeting i have worked on a draft
update. 
this update does not contain the recent mailing list discussions (i am not
sure how to update the draft with respect to those issues). 

you can find the draft snapshots at: 

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02_25Apr20
04.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02_25Apr20
04.html
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-02_25Apr20
04.xml

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01_
25Apr2004.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01_
25Apr2004.html
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/snapshot/TEMP-draft-ietf-geopriv-common-policy-01_
25Apr2004.xml

additional updates need to follow. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv