Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC for draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-04.txt

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:37:33 -0400

Just a reminder:

This begins a working group last call for 
draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-04.txt for the GEOPRIV working group.
The GEOPRIV co-chairs will ask for a simultaneous last call of this 
document in DHC working group.

This duration of this last call is to be 3 weeks, concluding on 
November 3, 2004.

-andy
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:17:55 -0400

Just so everybody understands... this a reminder and not the restart of 
wglc.

This wglc started Oct. 13.

-andy