Subject: [Geopriv] FW: I-D ACTION:draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.txt

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:30:53 +0200

fyi,  

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Dienstag, 26. Oktober 2004 22:02
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title		: An Extensible Markup Language (XML) Representation
for
			  Expressing Geographic Location Information Policy
Capabilities
	Author(s)	: C. Guenther, H. Tschofenig
	Filename	: draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.txt
	Pages		: 14
	Date		: 2004-10-26
	
This specification defines a set of Extensible Markup Language (XML)
   elements for expressing geographic location information policy
   capabilities.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.tx
t

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in, type
"cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-guenther-geopriv-policy-caps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv