Subject: [Geopriv] Draft Update: Geopriv-Policy

From: Tschofenig Hannes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2004 11:57:15 +0200

hi all, 

we have just submitted a draft update to the geopriv-policy document. the
draft can be found at 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-03.txt
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-03.html
(for those who want to immediately take a look at it)

a diff version is available at: 
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-03-from-2.diff.ht
ml

the modifications are related to the matching of geospatial location
information in section 6.2, 9.2 and 10. 

comments are appreciated. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv