Subject: [Geopriv] draft-thomson-domain-auth-00

From: "James Winterbottom" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 09:54:08 +1100

Martin Thomson and I have put together a draft explaining how one might
allow a Location Server to provide a signature around the location provided
in a PIDF-LO so that some level of certitude as to where the information
came from can. 
Abstract

This document describes a standard method for digitally signing
Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO) documents
using a subset of the XML Digital Signature specification. A digital
signature enables the user of a signed PIDF-LO document to attribute
that information to an authorized source within the domain of the
target entity. A schema is defined for including a domain
authorization element in the PIDF-LO and a set of XPath filters for
selecting the correct elements for signing. 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=12794
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=12794>

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv