Subject: [Geopriv] common policy draft update -- update bug

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:36:33 +0200

hi all, 

with the most recent draft update (20.10.05) i updated the version
submitted on 12.10.05. i incorporated comments and used the xml schema +
examples provided by martin. for some reason i thought that he improved
only the xml schema but in fact he modified the semantic of the schema.
i realized this today with jonathan's review since the text and the
examples were out of sync. 

as such, i went back to the version from 12.10.05 incorporated the
previous comments, updated the schema, updated the examples and
addressed the comments by jonathan, if possible. it took me a couple of
hours to make these changes and i hope that the buggy version from
yesterday was not used for updating other drafts (such as the presence
authorization document). 

the new version will be available soon. 

ciao
hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Jonathan Rosenberg <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:49:27 -0400

I have not update the presence authorization policy document yet, no. I 
will wait until I see your revised common-policy doc before doing that. 
Hopefully it comes before Monday 858am ;) That is the reason I sent my 
comments; it needs to be much clearer in what extensions are supposed to 
specify in order for me to do the update.

Thanks,
Jonathan R.

-- 
Jonathan D. Rosenberg, Ph.D.                   600 Lanidex Plaza
Director, Service Provider VoIP Architecture   Parsippany, NJ 07054-2711
Cisco Systems
[email-masked]                              FAX:   (973) 952-5050
http://www.jdrosen.net                         PHONE: (973) 952-5000
http://www.cisco.com