Subject: RE: [Geopriv] coordinates

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 09:28:46 -0600

Having given this a little more thought, it really sounds like this
might be a new kind of <location-info> variant. Today we have civic and
geo, but this is really a proximity type.

The attributes associated with this are:
1) A reference location
2) A CRS representing a proximity to (distance and vector) from this
reference.

It might be worthwhile defining one in this way as a separate draft.

Cheers
James
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv