Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Draft Updates "GEO TAGS for HTML and HTTP"

From: Andrew Daviel <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 01:07:30 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 16 May 2005, James M. Polk wrote:

> Andrew
>
> I apologize for not seeing this response until just now.
>
> I like what you wrote below wrt draft-daviel-kaegi-html-geo-tag-07.txt and
> would recommend (as an individual) that it be revised with a better template.
>
 <snip>

I apologize also for not being more timely. A summer vacation where my
free time seemed to be consumed with running repairs, and a faulty cable
amplifier that took my home ISP months to locate, didn't really help -
geotags being unrelated to my full-time employment at TRIUMF, and
typically squeezed in as best I can manage between family and sleep, time
and hardware permitting.

I have placed revised copies at
http://geotags.com/geo/draft-daviel-kaegi-html-geo-tag-07.txt
http://geotags.com/geo/draft-daviel-kaegi-http-geo-header-05.txt
which pass "idnits", at least, using the later templates.
There are probably still some non-idnits-parsed things to realign.

-- 

Andrew Daviel
Vancouver Webpages

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv