Subject: [geopriv] draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-sighting-00

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 14:09:26 -0600

The  HELD sighting protocol draft is now available from internet-drafts
directory.

Title:                HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD) - Sighting

Authors:          J. Winterbottom, M. Thomson, B. Stark

Abstract
A Geopriv sighting protocol is described that is used for retrieving
location information from a server within an access network.  The
protocol includes options for retrieving location information either
by-value or by-reference.  The protocol supports mobile and nomadic
devices through Location URIs and location update URIs, which enables
generation of location information at the Device.  The protocol is an
application-layer protocol that is independent of session-layer; an
HTTP, web services binding is specified.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-sigh
ting-00.txt

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv