Subject: [Geopriv] Registration of additional PIDF-LO Methods

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 14:35:09 -0600

Hi All,

For those interested I have registered quite a number of additional
<method> types for the PIDF-LO. These are largely, but not exclusively,
wireless determination types.

http://www.iana.org/assignments/method-tokens

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 19:02:01 -0800

Just out of curiosity, do you have systems that are going to use all the
things you registered?

On 3/24/06 2:35 PM, "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>  
> For those interested I have registered quite a number of additional <method>
> types for the PIDF-LO. These are largely, but not exclusively, wireless
> determination types.
>