Subject: [Geopriv] presentation slot request [draft-anjum-pana-location-requirements-00.txt]

From: Yoshihiro Ohba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 10:47:18 -0500

Hi,

Can we request a 10-15 minutes presentation slot in IETF65 GEOPRIV
session on the topic mentioned below?  

Best regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba

----- Forwarded message from "Anjum, Farooq" <[email-masked]> -----

From: "Anjum, Farooq" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Geopriv] draft-anjum-pana-location-requirements-00.txt

Hello everyone

 We have submitted a new draft on requirements to extend PANA to allow
for transfer of location information from the PaC to the PAA. This can
make possible services such as location based authorizataion. This might
show up in the ID repository in a while. 

It is also available at
http://www.opendiameter.org/draft-anjum-pana-location-requirements-00.tx
t . 

Look forward to your comments on this.

farooq

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

----- End forwarded message -----

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv