Subject: [Geopriv] Common Policy: media type review

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 16:39:48 +0200

Hi all, 

as media type review requested for application/auth-policy+xml it was
suggested to pick a different file extension as many Web servers come
pre-configured to serve .xml files as application/xml, or even an RSS
media type.

"apxml" was suggested. It is not yet reserved:
http://filext.com/detaillist.php?extdetail=apxml&Search=Search

I have no strong preference. Suggestions?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:43:58 -0400

> I have no strong preference. Suggestions?

Me neither.  .apxml sounds good to me.

-andy