Subject: [Geopriv] Status of draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:40:17 +0200

Hi all,

A general question regarding to the status of the geopriv-radius-lo
draft.
Has there been progress on this draft to get it completed (according to
the
last IETF RADEXT discussions even forming a mighty design team has been
proposed)?

Cheers,
	Jouni

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Allison Mankin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:37:41 -0700

A group of the geopriv and radiusext WG chairs and doc authors had a 
discussion about three weeks ago.  We are late in summarizing this
discussion to the list with a proposed new draft that captures its
directions.

I'll send something tomorrow.

With apologies,

Allison