Subject: [Geopriv] Geopriv-L7 Draft

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 12:19:48 +0200

Hi all, 

Henning and myself tried to summarize the Geopriv-L7 design team
discussions. This was actually a quite difficult job. The result is a
first draft that was finished today. This gave us unfortunately no time
to solicit feedback from the remaining design team members. Still, we
hope that the draft sheds some light on the Geopriv-L7 work.

Please find the draft at: 

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/draft-t
schofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-00.txt

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/draft-t
schofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-00.html

The contributors section contains the list of design team members. 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 07:43:25 -0400

We'll have plenty of time to discuss this during our working group  
session.

I'd like to thank Hannes and the rest of the design team for taking  
on this challenging task.

-andy