Subject: [Geopriv] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 21:58:07 +0200

FYI, comments are highly appreciated!

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:50:02 -0400
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol; Problem 
Statement and Requirements
	Author(s)	: H. Tschofenig, H. Schulzrinne
	Filename	: draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt
	Pages		: 32
	Date		: 2006-8-14
	
This document provides a problem statement and lists requirements for
a GEOPRIV Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol.  This protocol
aims to allow an end host to obtain location information (by value or
by reference) from a Location Information Server (LIS) that is
located in the access network.  The obtained location information can
then be used for a variety of different protocols and purposes.  For
example, it can be used as input to the Location-to-Service
Translation Protocol (LoST) or to convey location within SIP to other
entities.

Disclaimer:  This document represents the current status of the
discussions at the Geopriv-L7 design team and does not necessarily
reflect the opinion of every design team participant.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message.
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv