Subject: [Geopriv] SDO Emergency Services Coordination Workshop

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:31:32 +0200

Hi all, 

we have organized an SDO Emergency Services Coordination Workshop early
October 2006 hosted by Henning Schulzrinne at Columbia University, New
York. Detailed information can be found at: 
http://www.ietf-ecrit.org/EmergencyWorkshop2006/

This event might be interesting for Geopriv members with regard to the
location-specific aspects.

Best regards,
Hannes Tschofenig (IETF ECRIT)
Marc Linsner (IETF ECRIT)
Hannu Hietalahti (3GPP TSG CT chairman)

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 10:18:20 -0400 (EDT)

Hannes -

By SDO do you mean "standards development organization"? Thanks for the
clarification. If this is the case, then representatives from both the OGC
and OASIS EM TC should particpate.

Carl