Subject: [Geopriv] Another RADIUS-Geopriv Draft Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 16:53:19 -0400

Hi all,

I have compiled another draft update based on the interaction with the 
ITU-T done by Scott Bradner:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-10.txt

Section 5.1 and Section 11.1 have changed. I now have all the contact 
persons for the operator namespace identifier registry:

   +----------+--------------------+------------------------------------+
   |Identifier| Operator Namespace | Contact Person                     |
   |          | Token              |                                    |
   +----------+--------------------+------------------------------------+
   |    0     | TADIG              | Christer Gullstrand                |
   |          |                    | ([email-masked])|
   |    1     | REALM              | Hannes Tschofenig                  |
   |          |                    | ([email-masked])    |
   |    2     | E212               | ITU Director                       |
   |          |                    | ([email-masked])                   |
   |    3     | ICC                | ITU Director                       |
   |          |                    | ([email-masked])                   |
   +----------+--------------------+------------------------------------+

I am going to resubmit the draft.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv