Subject: [Geopriv] Draft Update: draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-09.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:58:23 -0400

Hi all,

I have submitted another draft update for the RADIUS-GEOPRIV draft 
draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-09.txt.

Allison gave me feedback regarding the Operator Namespace and the IANA 
considerations regarding the Operator Namespace Identifier. Thanks to 
Allison for her help.

I removed two Operator Namespace Identifier, namely E212 and ICC
(see
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-08.txt
), from the document since I wasn't able to find a contact person to 
list for the IANA consideration section regarding these identifiers.

I will contact our ITU-T liaisons to ensure that this is OK for them.

Please find the draft update here:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-09.txt

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv