Subject: [Geopriv] Draft for dynamic feature extensions to PIDF-LO

From: Vishal Kumar Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 03:39:18 -0400

Hello All,

We have submitted a new Internet-draft:
Dynamic Feature Extensions to the Presence Information Data Format 
                   Location Object (PIDF-LO).

The draft is currently available at:
http://www1.cs.columbia.edu/~vs2140/presence/dynamicFeatures/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-00.txt

Please find the abstract below:

The Geopriv Location Object introduced by the Presence Information 
Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO), RFC 4119, defines a basic XML 
format for carrying geographical information of a presentity.  This 
document extends the <location> element specified in RFC 4119 to carry 
temporal feature elements useful for tracking moving objects.

It defines four elements, namely speed, bearing, acceleration, and 
elevation.  The document also specifies mechanism to carry multiple 
moving object's status elements and proposes mechanism to indicate the 
type of the PIDF-LO content.

Please send your comments.

Regards,
Vishal
-- 
Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that 
counts can be counted.
-By Albert Einstein

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv