Subject: [Geopriv] Accepting the L7LCP Problem Statement and Requirements as WG Item

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 12:37:20 -0400

All,

The L7LCP design team has produced another version of the the Layer 7 
Location Configuration Protocol Problem Statement & Requirements draft.  It 
will soon hit the repository, but you can also find a copy here:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-03.txt

As a working group, we need a document to guide us through our L7LCP work. 
Being that this is the only document of this type, it would be greatly 
beneficial for us to accept this document for the purposes of guiding our 
L7LCP work and as a working group item.

Please read it and provide your opinion and/or hum.  You do not have to do 
this immediately, but the question will be asked at the meeting in San 
Diego.  However, the sooner the better.

-andy

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv