Subject: [Geopriv] Geopriv Policy Draft Update

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:53:08 +0100

Hi all,

as discussed at the last Geopriv meeting I have compiled a draft update. 
Please find it here:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-09.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-10.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.txt> 
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-10.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.txt>
I might need to clean-up the geospatial location part a bit as well but 
I wanted to submit the current version to give everyone the chance to 
send comments. James Winterbottom has already done a review. Thanks!

You can see the changes here:
http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-08.txt&url2=http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-09.txt
<http://tools.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url1=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-10.txt&url2=http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-atompub-format-11.txt>
Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv