Subject: RE: [Geopriv] FYI: [Geo-Shape document and OGC]

From: "Abbott, Nadine B" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 22:06:45 -0500

Carl, that's a good way to end up the year...
 
Great work, Martin!

Nadine Abbott

________________________________

From: Carl Reed OGC Account [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 22 December 2006 7:21 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Geopriv] FYI: [Geo-Shape document and OGC]

Last week the OGC members approved the
draft-thomson-geopriv-geo-shape-03.txt document as an OGC Best Practices
paper. Martin worked with me to put the document in the correct OGC
standards template format. The approved document will be posted to the
OGC pubic web site sometime next week after a final proof read (posted
at http://www.opengeospatial.org/standards/bp). An OGC Best Practices
document is an official position of the OGC membership. As such, it can
be viewed as stable enough for implementation, vetted by the membership,
and in the correct format.

Regards

Carl Reed, PhD
CTO and Executive Director Specification Program
OGC

The OGC: Helping the World to Communicate Geographically

---------------------

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of
addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender  immediately by
return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.

"The important thing is not to stop questioning." -- Albert Einstein 
"Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature. Life is
either a daring adventure or nothing." -- Helen Keller 

------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
[mf2]	
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv