Subject: [Geopriv] ETSI TISPAN Specialist Task Force working on Location Info for Emergency Services

From: "Tschofenig, Hannes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 15:32:54 +0100

Hi all, 
 
you might be interested to learn that a Specialist Task Force in ETSI
TISPAN is going to re-evaluate location information protocols for
emergency services. The full title is: 

"
TISPAN Emergency call standards development of Location Information and
protocol support for Emergency Communications - review of extended
requirements
"

My understanding of the work is that a small group of consultants are
going to review existing location work and determine whether it can
fulfill the requirements for emergency services support. 
 
Please find more information at:
http://portal.etsi.org/Portal_STF/Detail.asp?FullSearch=Yes&PTCODE=315&P
TTYPE=&TbId=625&TabId=&SubTB=0&Param=&SelectSTF=&SelectTB=&SelectTBName=
&SelectStatusSTF
 
Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv