Subject: [Geopriv] WGLC of draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-11

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 09:52:00 -0800

This is not really a Working Group Last Call but I put WGLC in the  
subject just to get your attention :-)

The geopriv policy draft has had quite a few changes since it was  
original sent to the IESG. I think that it is still consistent with  
what the WG wanted and approved. However, I wanted to give people a  
chance to have a look at it and check they agreed.

Until it shows up in the drafts directory, you can find it at:

http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/draft-ietf- 
geopriv-policy-11.txt

If folks have serious issues with us proceeding forward with these  
changes, let me know by the end of the day on February 14. If you  
find small tweaks or typos, let Hannes know and he can fix them in a  
future revision or auth 48.

Thanks,

Cullen <with my AD hat on>

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv