Subject: [Geopriv] draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 21:05:37 -0600

Hi All,

At the last IETF I presented two drafts describing mechanisms by which a
HELD client could discover a LIS. After the meeting several people
suggested that we combine these mechanisms into a single draft for
defining LIS discovery techniques. This new draft does this.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-lis-discovery-
00.txt

Feedback appreciated.

Cheers
James
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv