Subject: [Geopriv] Geopriv L7 LCP: New Requirement

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:14:32 +0100

Hi all,

Otmar raised some interesting aspects as part of his review of 
<draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-00.txt> that are very relevant for this 
working group since he raised a new requirement in context of the 
Geopriv L7 LCP work. He refers to the "on-behalf-of" functionality where 
a solution for HELD can be found in 
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-identity-extensions-00.txt. 

The basic requirement is quite simple and known to everyone: "A entity 
(other than the Target) asks on behalf of the Target for the location 
information information of the Target."

I don't recall that we ever discussed this requirement in the design 
team (because it was not raised) but Otmar thinks it is relevant.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv