Subject: [Geopriv] I am not amused.

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:46:35 +0200

Hi all,

I am reading through all the comments we received for the 
<draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-00.txt> draft.

I am not amused about the way how the work in the design team (and 
subsequently) was done. I chaired the design team and I asked everyone 
to put their requirements on the table. Some folks, however, decided not 
todo so. The document that was developed in the working group was sent 
to the working group and 4 versions got published, got presented during 
the face-to-face meetings and nobody recognized that some of their 
requirements were not met.

Instead, the requirements are being brought up during the WGLC.

The same people complain about the slow progress. Isn't that interesting?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv