Subject: [Geopriv] Document Shepherd Write-up for draft-ietf-geopriv-revised-civic-lo-05.txt

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2007 12:45:59 -0400

Technical Summary

    This document defines an XML format for the representation of civic
    location.  This format is designed for use with PIDF Location Object
    (PIDF-LO) documents.  The format is based on the civic address
    definition in PIDF-LO, but adds several new elements based on the
    civic types defined for DHCP, and adds a hierarchy to address  
complex
    road identity schemes.  The format also includes support for the
    xml:lang language tag and restricts the types of elements where
    appropriate.

Working Group Summary

    This document was reviewed by the GEOPRIV working group, where it
    has reached consensus for publication as an IETF RFC.

Document Quality

    The XML Schema contained within this document has been checked
    against Xerces-J 2.6.2.

    In addition to updating RFC 4119, this document is also a normative
    reference in draft-ietf-ecrit-lost-05.txt.

    There are three known implementations of this specification.

Personnel

    The Document Shepherd is Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>.
    The Responsible Area Director is Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv