Subject: [Geopriv] [Fwd: [Ecrit-implementers] conversion functions - rfc3825 and draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis-00.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 11:02:02 +0100

FYI,

I think this is also a question relevant for the GEOPRIV working group.

Ciao
Hannes

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[Ecrit-implementers] conversion functions - rfc3825 and 
draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis-00.txt
Date: 	Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:30:54 +0100
From: 	Michael Haberler <[email-masked]>
To: 	[email-masked]

are there any implementations of these Geo/DHCP attribute conversion  
functions available? if one of these is eventually widely deployed it  
would be handy to have reference code, and a set of test cases for  
conversion in both directions - not good to have bugs here

our plan would be to have them added to dnsmasq and the OpenWRT user  
interface so one would have an widely available demo "access network  
delivering location"; eventually also to dhcpd provisioning

-Michael
_______________________________________________
Ecrit-implementers mailing list
[email-masked]
https://zeke.ecotroph.net/mailman/listinfo/ecrit-implementers

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv