Subject: [Geopriv] Draft agenda for IETF 68

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 21:50:54 -0500

All,

The draft agenda for IETF 68 is up:
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/07mar/agenda/geopriv.txt

On a related note, I will not be attending IETF 68 as I am nursing a  
broken arm recently acquired during a sledding accident.  Allison  
will not be in attendance as well, but for reasons unrelated to my  
mishap (She knows better than to do what I did).  To my knowledge,  
Randy is still intact and will therefore be leading the meeting.  He  
will be assisted by Henning Schulzrinne, a face familiar to most  
participants.

-andy, co-chair

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:49:23 +0200

Hi Andy,

we should spend more time on the Geopriv L7 work rather than spending a 
long time on new topics.

Ciao
Hannes

Andrew Newton wrote:
> broken arm recently acquired during a sledding accident.  Allison will 
> not be in attendance as well, but for reasons unrelated to my mishap 
> (She knows better than to do what I did).  To my knowledge, Randy is 
> still intact and will therefore be leading the meeting.  He will be 
> assisted by Henning Schulzrinne, a face familiar to most participants.
>
> -andy, co-chair
>

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 10:04:03 -0500

On Mar 7, 2007, at 5:49 AM, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:

> we should spend more time on the Geopriv L7 work rather than  
> spending a long time on new topics.

Hannes,

Proposals are welcome, but I think at this point the co-chairs need  
to show some leadership and figure out how to steer the working group  
through the L7-LCP work.  An unstructured discussion is unlikely to  
help.  Proposals are welcomed.

It looks like we will be removing the SIP location conveyance draft  
from our agenda since it is in WGLC in SIP, and all comments on that  
draft really need to be made there.  We could yield the remainder of  
our time to the ECRIT working group since they have been shafted by  
the schedule this time around.  I realize that arrangements had been  
made to commandeer SIPPING time, but perhaps this might work better.

-andy

---

From: Otmar Lendl <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:58:42 +0100

> we should spend more time on the Geopriv L7 work rather than spending a 

I second the desire to spend more time on the L7 work.

More than just devoting agenda-time on that issue, I'd like to
ask the chairs what kind of decisions we want to reach in Prague.

Will we finish the requirements?

Adopt one proposal as WG item?

In other words: what do we want to have achieved when we travel
back from Prague?

/ol
-- 
< Otmar Lendl ([email-masked]) | nic.at Systems Engineer >

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:57:29 +0200

Hi Andy,

Andrew Newton wrote:
>> we should spend more time on the Geopriv L7 work rather than spending 
>> a long time on new topics.
>
> Hannes,
>
> Proposals are welcome, but I think at this point the co-chairs need to 
> show some leadership and figure out how to steer the working group 

I was not proposing to spend time for unstructured discussions.
If someone can make quick decisions then that's fine with me as well.
 
> made to commandeer SIPPING time, but perhaps this might work better.
In the meanwhile we got time from SIPPING already. Thanks anyway.

Ciao
Hannes