Subject: [Geopriv] Geopriv Webpage Nit

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:17:35 +0200

I think that the webpage should point to
http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4776.txt
instead of
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4676.txt
when pointing to "Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCPv4 and 
DHCPv6) Option for Civic Addresses Configuration Information"

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Andrew Newton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 10:03:12 -0400

> DHCPv6) Option for Civic Addresses Configuration Information"

So does James Winterbottom, who pointed this out to me sometime  
back.  I agree with both of you and have asked the secretariat to fix  
the page.  Perhaps I sacrificed the wrong type of chicken when making  
the request.

-andy