Subject: [Geopriv] Adding an LbyR to DHCP

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 11:45:09 +0200

Hi all,

what is going to happen with adding an LbyR to DHCP?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 06:24:49 -0500

My understanding from the list and from Prague is that this was hummed
against.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hannes Tschofenig [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Friday, 11 May 2007 7:45 PM
> To: geoprIV
> Subject: [Geopriv] Adding an LbyR to DHCP
> 
> Hi all,
> 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:38:16 -0500

That's not my take - please double-check the minutes and the summary  
of the confirmation email.

My read at the moment is that the group _does_ want to pursue adding  
a URI to DHCP that can
be used to subscribe to location information (which is what I think  
Hannes is asking about below).

RjS

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 12:06:23 -0500

I'm submitting an ID for this solution today.  I'll announce it to 
the list once the Secretariat announces it to the IETF.

James Polk