Subject: [Geopriv] OASIS and Geospatial Access Control Work

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:00:39 +0200

OASIS has just recently published their gelocation access control 
extension:
http://xml.coverpages.org/OGC-07-026-RFC-Submission-GeoXACML-ImplementationSpecification.pdf

It is essentially GML + XACML (similar to what I proposed in 2003).

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Carl Reed OGC Account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 09:43:56 -0600

Just by way of clarification, GeoXACML is an OGC candidate specification 
authored by OGC members that describes a profile of XACML that supports the 
requirements of the geospatial community. It has been implemented and tested 
in several portal applications in Europe and Canada.

Regards

Carl