Subject: flail

From: Ottilia H. Pickett <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 13:56:27 +0300

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

MM: I didn't want it to look like my Hellboy, and the studio didn't want
it to look like my Hellboy.

My word has been, "Buy two sets because they make great gifts. It's kind
of a reality show, but not a reality show.
Okay, nice talking to you. We were so proud of ourselves! "Probably more
females would buy something like Mosaic, which features a girl, than
they would buy Conan the Barbarian, let's say. Can you discuss the
restoration process a little bit?

But the fact that the public at large is going to these movies, it
finally soaked into somebody's head to say "Hey. "I would never want to
take a break, because I don't feel like I'm working," says Lee,
satisfied with his career. You could not escape the notion that these
animals were fighting to live. DVD Talk:  It must have been hard work
shooting a film with a cast of gorgeous women running around in bikinis
on the beaches of Hawaii and California.

I'm not one of those guys who goes out every week and buys one.

It's like I described the general feeling, but it's about the talent of
the storyboard artists and the background painters and the color
stylists that bring it about. Each time though, he evades harm, much
like his heroes, and continues on his way.

And I felt we needed the extra tools of the special effects and the
depth of field  and all that.
Because also, when I'm drawing, I watch movies, so I consume a
tremendous amount of discs. Honestly, I don't have much to ask you; so
much of the information was already in the disc extras.

In that way, I can work on a lot of projects at the same time.
And we're just going to document the whole process of recruiting them,
training them, and racing the boat. Well, you know, you're in shape, I
promise you that.
I think it came out with a really cool look, a really distinctive look,
that gave it a lot of quality. What specifically was removed and is
there any chance that this will be restored in an unrated DVD?
Even if I had a full-time job showing somebody how to draw like me, it's
so inherent to the way I think and the way I view things, you can't
teach somebody how to do that.
And after awhile, we began asking people to cover certain events or
things. I work with him, I consult, but he does the writing.

I review a lot of DVDs, and I don't see many that thorough in their
extras. In fact, more of them are grown-ups than kids.

The budgets were very low, simply because there was only one or two or
three guys out there in the field working on it. They always have
shadows on them, but you can't have a shadow on a character be darker
than the darkest in the background.
I know that there are a lot of people holding their breath to see how
the Marvel straight-to-DVD film, how that was going to do, and if that
did well, then it was a good sign for Hellboy. He gave great dailies.

JS: We took a lot of heat on the internet - almost entirely from people
who hadn't seen the movie.

"When I started in comics, nobody gave a hoot in hell about superheros
except very young kids," says Lee.
That had to be tough after a full day; you had to be wiped out.

Many reasons why I chose this genre'. I did see a couple examples of
that. I just responded to what I read, in books, in scripts, and then
went from there. Any plans for an autobiography? Do you miss being in
front of the camera at all? It's more than just the sketch itself, it's
fascinating to me to see the creative process.

MM: And it wouldn't come out very often. Cuesta brought these
sensibilities to Six Feet Under where he served as director for several
seasons of the show.

It's a wonderful feeling. DVDTalk: When you were creating Hellboy for
that first comic book for Dark Horse, could you have ever envisioned
Hellboy being a movie star, a video-game star, a DVD star? It's kind of
a reality show, but not a reality show.

So I wound up as the assistant in both their rooms for over a year. When
you can combine words and pictures, you can tell a story magnificently.
How do you compare the two mediums in terms of storytelling?