Subject: How many years related experience?

From: Steward Liza <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 09:21:16 +0200

SREA Gets In On $75 Million Project. Investors Respond!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.20 UP 33%

Investors are hyped about this new project. It will not only bring
increased revenues to Score but increased exposure on an international
project like this. Read the news and get on SREA firs thing Monday!

Are you open to relocating to the Atlanta area?

A good candidate will have experience with injection molded plastic,
components with the products at minimum exposure to the processes is
needed. Other responsibilities will include interpreting customer
specifications, providing cost estimates, providing factory support and
predicting system level performance to match customer expectations.
Mechanical Engineering or equivalent?
Understanding of the relationship between the airfoil internal flow
systems and the development of heat transfer boundary conditions for the
thermal models. Describe your education  Describe your manufacturing
background.

Must have strong hands-on management skills in order to manage a sales
and marketing organization. In addition position will manage all
logistics arrangements related to scheduling and delivery of training
events. Salary will be commensurate with experience.

Specify experience with piping design, fluid-flow analysis, equipment
specification, etc.

Duties include assistance with project design task such as data
collection, design, drawing and determination or protective relay and
circuit breaker settings. This position will develop and deliver
training on completion systems products, and processes. The right
candidate must be able to HIT THE FLOOR RUNNING.

Explain your product design experience.