Subject: snipe manifesto

From: Florence Hardin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 16:56:05 +0400

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

I think it's in my basement. Let me go upstairs and check.
Or you could just create an account and go for it. No new comments can
be posted. The CD is set to finally go down this year. Not sure what's
going on?

The CD is set to finally go down this year.
Let me go upstairs and check.

Not sure what's going on? Check the Frequently Asked Questions. The next
universal format is .

Even Sony and EMI are backing down from DRM and copy control everywhere.
Not sure what's going on? Let me go upstairs and check.

Not sure what's going on?
We are not responsible for them in any way.
The next universal format is .

I think it's in my basement. Even Sony and EMI are backing down from DRM
and copy control everywhere. We are not responsible for them in any way.
Not sure what's going on?
Let me go upstairs and check.

Check the Frequently Asked Questions. The next universal format is .
I think it's in my basement. The CD is set to finally go down this year.

Not sure what's going on? Not sure what's going on?
Not sure what's going on?
Not sure what's going on?

The CD is set to finally go down this year. Not sure what's going on?

Not sure what's going on?

Let me go upstairs and check. Let me go upstairs and check.

Even Sony and EMI are backing down from DRM and copy control everywhere.

The CD is set to finally go down this year.
We are not responsible for them in any way.