Subject: piteous

From: copy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 22:12:02 -0500

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

Federal Highway, Boca Raton, Florida. No Danes are participating in the
celebration activities. Read the message from the Board.

See the Swineherd, two of his pigs.

We are the source not the middleman. com Yessy is a privately held
corporation located in Boulder, Colorado and was founded by an artist
for the purpose of providing a better way to buy and sell art.

Indeed colorful news. New exhibition of Art an Design in Los Angeles,
Lomita artanddesignonline.

And insist upon that a computer is nothing but a new tool.
And it might be the emperor to the right behind the fence?

you are an ART FORCE!

you are an art FORCE!

Editor and Publisher Petru Russu. See how   Are you a grandparent? See
"Improving my English"  Appointed member of International Society of
Artists and Designers. The ARTROM GALLERY GUILD in Rome, Italy. Editor
and Publisher Petru Russu.

Made by Asbjorn Lonvig - as usual. World of Art magazine is a graphic
creation itself and source of information.