Subject: overflow

From: Elsie Dubois <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 01:45:49 +0200

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

This individual will be the focal point for all compliance and controls
initiatives for GME Technology at the GTO, IB IT, and GME Technology
levels. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs,
futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock
loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. Specific knowledge
of street wide compliance initiatives such as SOx and other industry
regulated initiatives. Clients of this software include quantitative
analysts, traders and risk managers in equity and fixed income
divisions. Strong profession presence with the ability to clarify
requirements and priority in a fast moving trading floor environment.
Excellent communication skills.

This candidate should also display technical aptitude and have the
ability to work in a globally distributed development environment.

Solid client service experience in the financial services industry.
Accountable for the project management and schedules of the business
critical projects for the regional projects. The scope of this role
extends to cover significant street or industry wide initiatives such as
Sox and BaFIN.

This is a Senior role and this individual will be expected to guide the
team in terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on the cutting
edge of attribution and other Analytics.

Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading technologies, vendors, and
the industry market place. This position involves creating new and
improved content for Equity business areas, adding functionality to
analytic components, and applying the newest technologies to add speed
and interactivity.

NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred.

An understanding of the financial services business is a plus. This
individual's financial services competencies should include or span the
pan-equity Trading environment.

Proven track record of working large, global distributed environments.
The team s goal is to be the single point of contact for all technology
issues experienced by the Prime Broker business, as well as the
ownership of tactical development and cross-functional items. Knowledge
of FIX or other similar protocols is a plus as is prior experience
working with order management systems, FIX, or other exchange
connectivity.
Experience with building Java Applications using Ant.
Motivated self-starter. This group supports Structured Products traders
in a Fixed Income Division. Strong working knowledge of Equity Trading
technologies, vendors, and the industry market place.
Responsible for hand-on implementation of tactical solutions to bridge
the gap between the local processes and the global solutions.

The position will be Front Office technology development and in this
role you will be specifically responsible for development. NET, CGI and
Sybase SQL. Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with
Quantitative Skills and the ability to work under pressure and handle
multiple tasks in a fast pace environment is also required. Fixed Income
knowledge is a plus.
This candidate will be the primary day-to-day liaisons for the desk
aligned traders in Synthetic Equity, charged with building strong
partnerships with key business users.
Experience with Open Source technologies such as Spring, Hibernate and
Struts a plus. Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange
or Commodities, to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for
software engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen. If that
describes you, we'd like to hear from you. Background in trade support
from an operational perspective. Responsibilities include gathering
requirements, designing and developing the software and interface with
application infrastructure teams.

Ability to maintain close working relationships with the application
development teams and with the business.

This candidate will create and maintain repeatable build process;
automate the build process to provide overnight build and regression
testing; manage branching and tagging of different change sets.

Code in every area: front-end GUI development, mid-tier applications
services, and back-end database, server configuration, and scripting
work. This is a Senior role and this individual will be expected to
guide the team in terms of attribution techniques and keep the team on
the cutting edge of attribution and other Analytics. Wall Street is
looking for candidates who can solve real business problems using
financial technology.
Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required. Bachelors degree in Computer or
Finance-related majors.
Responsibilities include gathering requirements, designing and
developing the software and interface with application infrastructure
teams.

Excellent communication skills.
Whether it be Equities or Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange or Commodities,
to be an elite performer,  you must combine a gift for software
engineering, with a strong financial  services acumen. This candidate
will package product for the QA teams and production; create, maintain
and document tools for managing releases.

Full systems development life cycle experience.