Subject: In many cases, they are not even close.

From: Shepherd L. Malcolm <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 10:12:29 +0800

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

Here's the place to post it. In many cases, they are not even close. Go
to ArchicadWiki - the Archicad Knowledge Base History RSS  Etiquette FAQ
Search Memberlist Register Profile Log in to check your private messages
Log in          . The future of Archicad is in Graphisoft convincing new
users of the validity of the software, not in mollifying disappointed
upgraders who want more. I keep waking up to new blankets of snow and my
natural gas bills look like they are for two months instead of one.
The industry, in fact, is responding to the green phenomena in some
amazing, highly creative ways. New guys don't find out about Stairmesser
and slab edging until it is too late. Having problems with a PDF
document? I mean really detailed, like to a point you can even get usage
tips.
The bulbs dim very smoothly and are a great energy-saver for any
multi-light chandelier.

One thing I hadn't given much thought to this season is the lack of
humidity in my house.

Having problems with a PDF document? Have you ever noticed how the EPA's
fuel economy 'estimates' differ from your real-world driving mileage?

Maybe the lack of new features serves as testament to the maturity and
useability of the program.
We've cut the price of many products on our website.
The bulbs dim very smoothly and are a great energy-saver for any
multi-light chandelier. Having problems with a PDF document? The best
you can do is keep a look-out for problems via this forum. I mean really
detailed, like to a point you can even get usage tips. Most of the new
features are detailed in the User Manual.

It is often the most simple improvements that require the greatest
amount of reprogramming. If you own a business in the United States, you
have another government regulation to deal with. Has anyone found a
comprehensive list of changes - not the marketing list of new features
but something more comprehensive that would list bug-fixes?

'Essential' new features can just as easily be interpreted as
shortcomings of the previous version.