Subject: One lady tried to bully me onto her bus, which was not going to DC - she was actually trying to shove my considerable bulk up the bus steps.

From: Payton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 04:37:23 +0200

SREA Jumps 25% After News Releases!

Score One Inc.
SREA
$0.25 UP 25%

SREA announced its plan to develop a $75 Million project duplicates a
successful plan in 2006 than returned over $100 million in profits.
Investors are getting in fast. Read the news and get all over SREA
Tuesday!

Stud locators are cheap and easy to use. Just another tragic example of
American cultural imperialism. "Eggy in a basket" apparently. Forget
Chinese fire drills - Chinese bus stops are where the action is.

Next time I walk in the woods, I'll take some hamburger or a chicken or
something; see if I can lure him to come closer and get used to me.
Just another tragic example of American cultural imperialism. I walked a
bit closer - snapped his photo - he didn't go into his attack crouch,
nor growl or show his fangs - just stood there, looking almost friendly.
I confess that I don't attempt the elegant flip that V performs, above.
I guess they thought we must eat that as well, and thought "eggy in a
basket" was a quaint and Olde Worlde version. Forget Chinese fire drills
- Chinese bus stops are where the action is. Take it from me, people;
find the damn stud, or you'll be sorry.

Guess what we had for breakfast this morning?

Just another tragic example of American cultural imperialism. My one
reservation with the film is that it's a bit hard on poor Crown Prince
Rudolf - he of Mayerling fame, who was actually a good sort of fellow.
I read my book - The Fall of the House of Habsburg, by Edward Crankshaw
- very exciting - which distracted me from the uproar of the Chinese
variety show playing on the bus TVs.

Next time I walk in the woods, I'll take some hamburger or a chicken or
something; see if I can lure him to come closer and get used to me.
Things could be worse.

Next time I walk in the woods, I'll take some hamburger or a chicken or
something; see if I can lure him to come closer and get used to me. As
this illustration, one of Josef Lada's famous images from The Good
Soldier Svejk, clearly shows.

As one would expect in a film set in the Dual Monarchy period, there are
also some very nice tschakos on display, too. It was my first time on
the Chinatown bus.

We've discovered that Allan Janus has an almost Anne of Green Gables
popularity in Japan, though there's no anime version of his life, yet.
Could a fellow who actually chooses to wear a bonnet de police not know
the meaning of On les aura!

I finally feinted and dodged around her and got away.

I still call them firehouse eggs, by the way. Did they think people
wouldn't remember?

Above, Jessica Biel as Sophie, Edward Norton as Eisenheim, and Paul
Giamatti as Uhl with a skirmish line of pickelhaubed Viennese peelers.

As I passed him, I winked and said On les aura! "Eggy in a basket"
apparently.
I guess they thought we must eat that as well, and thought "eggy in a
basket" was a quaint and Olde Worlde version. A mad world, my masters.
There's a bus stop in nearby Rockville, just down the road from the
Janus Museum.

I prepared to flee, of course, but something stopped me - his look;
proud and fierce, and yet strangely vulnerable and even wistful. " to
every passerby, trying to shanghai people to board her bus.

Did they think people wouldn't remember? Above, a charming "Peaceable
Kingdom" type snap - Leroy, the lion, lying down with the calamare.
It was my first time on the Chinatown bus.
I had loaded up on more pork buns and an order of beef flank noodles at
a nearby bakery. I guess they thought we must eat that as well, and
thought "eggy in a basket" was a quaint and Olde Worlde version.
Relaxing up to a point, since I once again ran into the rare elusive
dangerous Gray Dire Cat near the old footbridge.

Stud locators are cheap and easy to use. I also bought a bag of pork
buns at a carryout on East Broadway - very nice.

"Eggy in a basket" apparently. I walked a bit closer - snapped his photo
- he didn't go into his attack crouch, nor growl or show his fangs -
just stood there, looking almost friendly.

" to every passerby, trying to shanghai people to board her bus. One
lady tried to bully me onto her bus, which was not going to DC - she was
actually trying to shove my considerable bulk up the bus steps.
Just another tragic example of American cultural imperialism. Forget
Chinese fire drills - Chinese bus stops are where the action is.
Guess what we had for breakfast this morning? A mad world, my masters.
At last I found a bus that seemed to be going to "Rockavirr", as the
driver said. I still call them firehouse eggs, by the way. Just another
tragic example of American cultural imperialism.

As this illustration, one of Josef Lada's famous images from The Good
Soldier Svejk, clearly shows. I read my book - The Fall of the House of
Habsburg, by Edward Crankshaw - very exciting - which distracted me from
the uproar of the Chinese variety show playing on the bus TVs. Current
conditions may be seen above, and may be monitored via the Museum's
Circle Cam during daylight hours. I read my book - The Fall of the House
of Habsburg, by Edward Crankshaw - very exciting - which distracted me
from the uproar of the Chinese variety show playing on the bus TVs.
Nothing like our modern cinema for breath-taking images of power and
inspiration.

" to every passerby, trying to shanghai people to board her bus.
Even though it's only the lightest dusting, our expected lucrative bus
tour of Japanese tourists has already cancelled - great depression
reigns in the gift shop.