Subject: intolerance feedbag

From: Puckett Neddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 14:07:59 +0200

CAON Releases Fact Sheet For Investors

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Read this over the weekend, you won't be sorry. CAON has changed
direction and investors love it. Friday's volume went through the roof.
Big news expected Monday. Set your marker for CAON first thing Monday!

FIRE WEATHER WATCH IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH MONDAY
EVENING DUE TO POSSIBLE LONG DURATIONS OF LOW RELATIVE HUMIDITY FOR THE
FLORIDA PANHANDLE.

MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WITH A FEW SPRINKLES THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH RAIN INCREASING FROM THE SOUTH ALONG WITH
CLOUDS LOWERING THAT MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES.

This file is usually updated about every two minutes. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH
HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM THE EAST THROUGH THE EARLY MORNING
HOURS. MOSTLY CLOUDY SKIES WILL CONTINUE INTO THE EARLY MORNING HOURS.

EXPECT OVERCAST SKIES WITH PERIODS OF DRIZZLE AND AREAS OF PATCHY FOG.
FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM MONDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH
MONDAY EVENING. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH HIGH CLOUDS MOVING OVER THE AREA FROM
THE EAST THROUGH THE EVENING HOURS. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS THAT
CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE.

FLORIDA BIG BEND AND SOUTHEAST ALABAMA. This file is usually updated
about every two minutes. AND AGAIN OVER MUCH OF THE REGION ON MONDAY
AFTERNOON. MOSTLY CLOUDY WITH RAIN INCREASING FROM THE SOUTH ALONG WITH
CLOUDS LOWERING THAT MAY REDUCE VISIBILITIES. A FIRE WEATHER WATCH MEANS
THAT CRITICAL FIRE WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE POSSIBLE.