Subject: I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

From: Anthony <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2007 23:33:20 +0100

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it.

You may find the beginning and some scenes surprisingly gory, but wait
it out - it's really not about the gore. Of course there are far more
french wines that I'm willing to drink than movies I'm willing to watch
- but lets not ruin the plan here. Btw, I never saw the first
Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly rushing
to see it. Watch this movie - eat popcorn, have a good evening.

You can't help but tap your feet and chuckle.

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine.

If you cna find it you really should try it.

You just don't want it to end. I haven't looked at it yet - but the
concept is very interesting. If you cna find it you really should try
it.

It was a waste of time, useless, undesirable movie that just isn't worth
seeing.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day.

simpler, more efficient and quieter than it's prop cousins, this thing's
sure to be a hit. It's got to the point where if someone trailing me on
the board passes me I'll go out and climb a few flights of stairs to try
and regain my position.

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it.

I haven't looked at it yet - but the concept is very interesting. Sounds
boring doesn't it? A fitness point roughly translates into a calorie,
while an activity point allows you to compare your exercise to anyone
else on the site. I know I'll take flack for it - but I liked it.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. Btw, I never saw the
first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good - I'm not exactly
rushing to see it.