Subject: [Geopriv] draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-deref-bcp-00.txt

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 22:27:20 -0500

Hi All,

The following link is to a draft that describes how HELD can be used to
access location information associated with an HTTP location URI.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-winterbottom-geopriv-held-dere
f-bcp-00.txt

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv