Subject: [Geopriv] Draft Update "GEO TAGS for HTML"

From: "Felix Kaegi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 17:58:10 +0200

Ladies & Gentlemen

In the name of the Internet Community
that is eager for a simple and easy mechanism to geo tag HTML documents as
described here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geotag and in recall to Andrew Daviel's
friendly request to the IETF group geopriv from Aug 06 2007 to relist the
IDraft

draft-daviel-kaegi-html-geo-tag-07 

also at  <http://geotags.com/geo/draft-daviel-kaegi-html-geo-tag-07.html>
http://geotags.com/geo/draft-daviel-kaegi-html-geo-tag-07.html

as update to
 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daviel-html-geo-tag-06>
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-daviel-html-geo-tag-06

I hereby slightly apply the IETF to accept this request.

Thank you

Felix A. Kaegi

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv