Subject: [Geopriv] Trim your posts.

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 16:45:28 -0500

Several of you had messages land in the moderator queue today for  
being overly long.
The limit is currently set to 60K. Cascade-style replies to messages  
with very verbose
html in them are hitting that limit pretty quickly.

I approved all the messages that were stuck, but I'm not going to do  
that going forward.
If it wedges for size, you'll need to edit and resubmit. If you have  
something that's too big
but really needs to get to the list, get ahold of me ahead of time.

To avoid the limit - please trim the messages you are replying to  
appropriately.

RjS

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv