Subject: [Geopriv] Portable Playstation to support VoIP

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 17:56:38 -0500

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070822/tc_nm/bt_sony_dc;_ylt=A9G_R3lFpcxGij
sALxIjtBAF

As was predicted by one of our ADs at the emergency services workshop in
April.

If voice will enhance something then it will be made to support voice,
and once it supports voice people will want it for making emergency
calls.

Cheers

James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv