Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-05.txt

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 12:43:33 +0200

Hi all,

I submitted a new version of draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps after I 
noticed that the anycast description for the LIS discovery has been 
commented out.

You can find the draft here:
http://www.tschofenig.priv.at/svn/draft-tschofenig-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps/draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-05.txt 

I made some minor editorial changes to the other discovery mechanisms as 
well.

Finally, I added the following requirement  based on the discussions we 
had on the PIDF-LO profile draft.
"
Requirement L7-10: PIDF-LO Creation

When a LIS creates a PIDF-LO [20] then it MUST put the <location- info> 
element into the <device> element of the presence document (see [21]). 
This ensures that the resulting PIDF-LO document, which is subsequently 
distributed to other entities, conforms to the rules outlined in [22].
"

Let me know if you are fine with it.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv