Subject: [Geopriv] Short LC on radius-lo

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 15:09:52 -0500

Folks,

The "Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter" received a lot  
of expert review
and polish after it was last discussed on this list (around -10). I'd  
like the GEOPRIV WG to
take a quick look and make sure it still says what the group wants it  
to say before the IESG
takes the next step with it and to leave a record in the archive that  
we did that review.

Please review http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv- 
radius-lo-16.txt
Respond to this list after you've looked at it, even if that response  
is "I've looked at it and
it's ready to go".

Please have your comments in by Oct 1.

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv