Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-03

From: Cullen Jennings <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 19:38:42 -0800

Few trivial nits in document clarity ...

I found
   The HELD protocol uses the IP address of the Device as an identifier
    in determining the location of the device.
somewhat misleading and might suggest rewording. Perhaps something like
   The LIS uses the source IP address of the request sent from the  
Device as an identifier
    in determining the location of the device.

In section 4.1.1. do we need to say anything about devices that move  
after the VPN is up? I don't care, just an idea.

In section 6.1, it was not clear to me until I looked at the schema  
that this could be either the number value or the enumerated type.  
For the numeric value, just having it be an integer in mili seconds  
might make some people happier than using floating point.

Cullen <with my individual contributor hat on>

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv