Subject: [Geopriv] Last stages for -http-location-delivery

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 11:16:51 -0600

As noted in Vancouver, we're wrapping up the http location delivery  
document very soon.

I'd like to get a few people (at least 3) to volunteer to do a  
detailed final review during last call (which will happen in early  
January).
This will involve carefully reading the draft for internal  
consistency, completeness, and readability - you'll need to read the  
draft
from the perspective of an implementor picking it up a year from now,  
not the perspective of a working group member that's been
forging the consensus. Catching nits and grammar issues is good too,  
but it's not the primary point of this detailed review. You'll send
your review to the list (any small nits you can just send to mary) -  
hopefully it will say "Its all good - ready to publish", but if you  
find a spot
that needs adjustment, getting the adjustment made now is much much  
better than doing it during IESG review.

If you have the time to perform this review, please send me a note.

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Carl Reed OGC Account" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 14:04:31 -0700

Robert -

I will.

Carl

---

From: "Tatham Oddie" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 09:41:01 +1100

Robert,

As someone who's only been observing the list for about a month or two, I'm
happy to do a review if that would be useful to you.

Thanks,

Tatham Oddie
call:+61414275989, call:+61280113982, skype:tathamoddie,
msn:[email-masked], tatham.oddie.com.au

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Sparks [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, 28 December 2007 4:17 AM
To: GEOPRIV
Subject: [Geopriv] Last stages for -http-location-delivery

Thanks,

RjS