Subject: [Geopriv] New Version Notification for draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02

From: "Roger Marshall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:45:45 -0800

A new version of the location-by-reference draft has been posted, -02.
Some of the requirements have received a fair number of comments,
especially vigorous over the past week or so.  I've attempted to pull
out what I thought might be a consensus view of some of those
discussions in the form of new or revised requirements, etc.

Thanks to all involved, for your input to this document.

-roger marshall.

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, February 25, 2008 12:28 PM
To: Roger Marshall
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Roger Marshall and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Requirements for a Location-by-Reference Mechanism
Creation_date:	 2008-02-25
WG ID:		 geopriv
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
This document defines terminology and provides requirements relating to
Location-by-Reference approach using a location URI to handle location
information within signaling and other Internet messaging.

The IETF Secretariat.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review, forwarding, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication or any attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and delete it and all attachments from your computer and network.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv