Subject: [Geopriv] Comment on HELD-05

From: "Arolick, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:00:27 -0500

Mary

I have one comment on the latest version of HELD. The use of "and/or" in
the second sentence in Section 6.1 implies that both a time and a
purpose could be sent for responseTime. It seems that either a time
value can be sent or a purpose (emergencyRouting or emergencyDispatch)
can be sent, not both. Should "and/or" be replaced with just "or"?

Thanks

Eric  

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 18:56:45 -0600

You are right Eric, this should be an or

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Arolick, Eric
Sent: Thursday, 28 February 2008 7:00 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Geopriv] Comment on HELD-05

Mary

Thanks

Eric  

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv