Subject: [Geopriv] New Version Notification for draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria-01

From: "Karl Heinz Wolf" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 15:31:39 +0100

We just submitted a new version of our draft for civic address
considerations. As discussed at the last IETF meeting, the draft now
contains a guideline for writing civic address considerations with
Austria as an example.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria-01.txt

Comments and feedback appreciated.

cheers
karl heinz

-----Original Message-----
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2008 3:25 PM
To: Karl Heinz Wolf
Cc: Alexander Mayrhofer
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria-01

A new version of I-D, draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria-01.txt has
been successfuly submitted by Karl Wolf and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename:	 draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Considerations for Civic Addresses in PIDF-LO
Creation_date:	 2008-02-21
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 27

Abstract:
This document provides a guideline for creating civic address
consideration documents for individual countries, as required by RFC
4776.  Since civic addresses may have a different format in individual
countries, such address considerations are necessary in order to map
the civic address elements to the PIDF Location Object
(PIDF-LO) elements.

The IETF Secretariat.
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:47:01 -0600

All -

After discussing this draft in Vancouver, we asked Karl and Alex to  
change the format, as Karl has indicated,
into a general guideline for dealing with civic addresses. Please  
review this document and see if
it meets that goal. There was discussion of establishing a working  
group milestone to create such
a guideline and adopt this document to satisfy it. I'll be asking  
soon if we're ready to do so.

Send your review comments in early please.

Thanks,

RjS

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv