Subject: [Geopriv] Additional comment on HELD-04

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:09:03 -0600

Hi Mary,

I can't remember if I pointed this out already or not.

The schema in HELD-04 still shows the enumerated error codes, and still
shows the error message type as being dependent on this enumeration.

Cheers
James
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:02:46 -0600

Yes, you did mention that one and that's on the change list. I'm
redefining the type using a union of the current type and a string,
unless you have a better suggestion.

Mary.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Winterbottom, James
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 8:09 PM
To: GEOPRIV
Subject: [Geopriv] Additional comment on HELD-04

Hi Mary,

Cheers
James
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of this email is
prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------
[mf2]

---

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 21:12:15 -0600

Using the xsd:token type should suffice.

The union of an enumerated type and a string is just a string.  There
isn't a unique particle attribution constraint on simple types, which
would force us to do that, but I see no need to add all those extra
lines to schema.

Cheers,
Martin

> Behalf Of Mary Barnes
> Sent: Tuesday, 19 February 2008 2:03 PM
> To: Winterbottom, James; GEOPRIV
> Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Additional comment on HELD-04
> 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
> -