Subject: [Geopriv] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:15:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option for a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
	Author(s)	: J. Polk
	Filename	: draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2008-2-18
	
This document creates a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 
   Option for the Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) of an 
   endpoint.  For example, an endpoint can be a Session Initiation 
   Protocol (SIP) User Agent (i.e., a phone).  This Location-URI can be
   included in a UA's signaling messages to inform other nodes of that 
   entity's geographic location, once the URI is dereferenced by a 
   Location Recipient.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of 
the message. 
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the 
username "anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After 
logging in, type "cd internet-drafts" and then 
"get draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv