Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-lbyr-requirements-02 ???

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 19:40:01 +0200

Given the status of HELD this document should have been finished a while 
ago.
I am not even sure whether I have seen a WGLC for it.

What are the next steps for it?
Why isn't it done already?

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 04:13:39 -0500

>Why isn't it done already?

weeeeelllll....

There were 3 fairly substantiative questions posted against -01 of 
the ID just before the -0X deadline, and there needs to be time for 
proper review of -02 to see if this version answers at least these 3 questions.

I think 1 has been answered

I think another has not reached consensus

and the last wasn't answered at all

but this is memory (which may or may not be reliable)

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2008 15:53:39 +0300

It seems that you are saying that Roger has to keep things going.

Roger, could you post a description of the outstanding issues with a 
suggestions on how to address them?

Ciao
Hannes

James M. Polk wrote:
> There were 3 fairly substantiative questions posted against -01 of the 
> ID just before the -0X deadline, and there needs to be time for proper 
> review of -02 to see if this version answers at least these 3 questions.
>

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:19:06 -0500

>It seems that you are saying that Roger has to keep things going.

All I'm saying is that there was never a post articulating what the 
consensus reached answers were to each of the 3 questions I asked on 
the list.  I don't believe that is asking a lot. Do you think this is 
asking too much?

Each of the 3 questions had ~ 5 to 75 responses, so there were a lot 
of folks interested in the questions, and obviously the first 
response didn't answer any of the 3 Qs right away.