Subject: [Geopriv] http-location-delivery LC progress and next step

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:43:20 -0500

Folks -

Addressing some of the WGLC comments on http-location-delivery is  
going to touch a non-trivial amount of text.

Mary's been proposing text on the list. Please read it and comment NOW  
rather than waiting for a revision.

It its possible, I'd like to take her next revision and pub-request it  
immediately - to do that I'll need each of you to say
on-list that you're comfortable with the resolution proposed at the  
end of each LC comment thread and you don't think
you need to see the resulting draft as a whole. (If you're not  
comfortable with this approach, say so now please).

That may not be possible for a bunch of reasons, and if it turns out  
that we need to, we'll do a second abbreviated
WGLC on the next revision.

As discussed in Philadelphia, we're doing the groundwork now to get  
this draft into IETF LC and then onto the IESG agenda
as quickly as it an be done once this group has something to pub- 
request.

Thanks to everyone for keeping the pressure on this one. We're close.

RjS
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Brian Rosen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 11:26:49 -0400

I am okay with your approach, and I am okay with the resolution Mary has
proposed for all of my comments.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Robert Sparks
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 10:43 AM
To: GEOPRIV
Subject: [Geopriv] http-location-delivery LC progress and next step

Folks -

RjS