Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 09:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD)
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2008-04-17

A Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol (L7 LCP) is described that
is used for retrieving location information from a server within an
access network.  The protocol includes options for retrieving
location information in two forms: by value and by reference.  The
protocol is an extensible application-layer protocol that is
independent of session-layer.  This document describes the use of
Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) as a transport for the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Mary Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 11:17:26 -0500

The doc should NOW be ready for progression. I have fixed the nits
(detailed in the change section) along with removing the text in the
"Devices and VPNs" section that we agreed at IETF-71, that I had missed
in round of edits for the -06.

Mary. 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
[email-masked]
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2008 11:00 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working
Group of the IETF.

	Title           : HTTP Enabled Location Delivery (HELD)
	Author(s)       : M. Barnes, et al.
	Filename        :
draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-07.txt
	Pages           : 43
	Date            : 2008-04-17

A Layer 7 Location Configuration Protocol (L7 LCP) is described that is
used for retrieving location information from a server within an access
network.  The protocol includes options for retrieving location
information in two forms: by value and by reference.  The protocol is an
extensible application-layer protocol that is independent of
session-layer.  This document describes the use of Hypertext Transfer
Protocol (HTTP) as a transport for the protocol.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-del
ivery-07.txt