Subject: [Geopriv] HELD Schema validated

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2008 19:11:30 -0500

It's been a while since I've run the HELD schema and examples through
the test cycle, so I validated the HELD-06 this morning.

I have checked the schema against Apache Xerces 2.9.1, IBM SQC 2.2.1 and
W3C XSV 3.1-1 and the schema is good.

I checked all the examples against the schema using Xerces.  There is
only one minor problem in the examples.  The location response example
in Section 11.1 has an id attribute on the tuple that starts with a
digit ``<tuple id="3b650sf789nd">''.  The type for this requires a
letter for the first character.

Cheers,
Martin 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv