Subject: [Geopriv] draft-thomson-geopriv-location-quality-02

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 18:27:16 -0500

Hi All,

I've just submitted an update to the location quality draft.  The draft
provides a means of indicating to a Location Server what quality is
expected of the location information it serves.

The changes are small:

 - The draft now has an abstract.

 - maxAge is now expressed as an absolute value.  This makes it easier
to evaluate.  The string 'now' indicates that the location information
is required to be freshly generated.

<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-geopriv-location-quality-01>

Cheers,
Martin 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv