Subject: [Geopriv] [Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt]

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:02:05 +0300

A document relevant for this group.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	I-D ACTION:draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt
Date: 	Wed, 22 Oct 2008 15:30:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: 	[email-masked]
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.

	Title		: Delivering Geographic Location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP)
	Author(s)	: F. Cao, D. Ward, H. Deng
	Filename	: draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt
	Pages		: 13
	Date		: 2008-10-20
	
This document defines a new parameter for delivering geographic
   location in Host Identity Protocol (HIP).  For mobile users using
   HIP, one generic mechanism is proposed to share or update their geo-
   location information with either rendezvous servers or their peers.
   In addition, geo-location privacy is also protected with the help of
   the ENCRPTED parameter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-cao-hip-geolocation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv