Subject: [Geopriv] Dublin Proceedings: Slides missing!

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:12:32 +0300

Working on the slides for the emergency services workshop I wanted to
look-up some slides from the Dublin meeting and I noticed that there is only
one slide set available on the webpage: 
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/igeopriv.html

Maybe folks can post them again to the list so that we are able to upload
them or so?!

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:52:55 -0500

Your link is to the interim proceedings page (Dallas) , not the  
meeting in Dublin.

I think what you were looking for is at

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/geopriv.html

(take the "i" of the front of geopriv in the link).

RjS

---

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 22:46:10 +0300

>Your link is to the interim proceedings page (Dallas) , not 
>the meeting in Dublin.

True. 
But we had more presentations at the interim; didn't we? 

>(take the "i" of the front of geopriv in the link).

Thanks. 

Ciao
Hannes 

>> look-up some slides from the Dublin meeting and I noticed that there 
>> is only one slide set available on the webpage:
>> Maybe folks can post them again to the list so that we are able to 
>> upload them or so?!
>>
>>

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 15:45:01 -0500

> But we had more presentations at the interim; didn't we?
I don't think so - everything was discussion/whiteboarding. What are  
you remembering?

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 09:41:25 +0200

Didn't James present some slides on HELD Context Management?

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:15:10 -0500

Let me take a look and see what I have.
I am pretty sure that i presented something.

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] on behalf of Richard Barnes
Sent: Tue 10/21/2008 2:41 AM
To: Robert Sparks
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Dublin Proceedings: Slides missing!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]