Subject: [Geopriv] DRAFT UPDATE: I-D Action:draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-04.txt

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 10:59:03 +0200

Hi all, 

We have updated our draft regarding dynamic feature extensions for PIDF-LO. 
It is greatly simplified and we labeled it as "Experimental". 

Our next steps are: 

* Ask Carl Reed to review it again. 
* Implement it in the context of the in-vehicular emergency services
context. 
* Submit the document to the RFC Editor 

Ciao
Hannes

>-----Original Message-----
>From: [email-masked] 
>[mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of 
>[email-masked]
>Sent: 30 October, 2008 10:30
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D Action:draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-04.txt 
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line 
>Internet-Drafts directories.
>
>	Title           : Dynamic Feature Extensions to the 
>Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO)
>	Author(s)       : S. Vishal, et al.
>	Filename        : draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-04.txt
>	Pages           : 10
>	Date            : 2008-10-30
>
>The Geopriv Location Object introduced by the Presence 
>Information Data Format - Location Object (PIDF-LO), RFC 4119, 
>defines a basic XML format for carrying geographical 
>information of a presentity.
>The PIDF-LO specification made a subset of the functionality 
>offered by the Geography Markup Language (GML) standard 3.0 
>mandatory to implement.  This document defines child elements 
>to the <location-
>info> element specified in RFC 4119 to carry temporal feature
>elements useful for tracking moving objects.  It defines five 
>elements, namely speed, bearing, acceleration elevation and 
>directionOfObject.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo
>-dynamic-04.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail 
>reader implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII 
>version of the Internet-Draft.
>

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Carl Reed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 09:54:54 -0600

Will review next week.

Cheers

Carl

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ext Henning Schulzrinne'" <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2008 2:59 AM
Subject: [Geopriv] DRAFT UPDATE: 
I-DAction:draft-singh-geopriv-pidf-lo-dynamic-04.txt