Subject: [Geopriv] draft-wolf-civicaddresses-austria-01

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2008 20:12:59 +0300

Karl Heinz, could you resubmit the document as
draft-wolf-geopriv-civicaddresses-austria-00 to make it easier for everyone
to find the document. 

To Robert/Richard: I thought that this document should have become a working
group item some time ago. What happened to it? 

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Robert Sparks <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:51:06 -0500

> draft-wolf-geopriv-civicaddresses-austria-00 to make it easier for  

I hope to have a milestone in place for this one sometime this week.

> group item some time ago. What happened to it?

It's been trapped in the  "finish -http-location-delivery first"  
condition.
We're going to un-trap it.

And we're going to finish -http-location-delivery - right?

RjS