Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-20.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 00:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-20.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document describes procedures for conveying access network
ownership and location information based on a civic and geospatial
location format in Remote Authentication Dial In User Service
(RADIUS) and Diameter.

The distribution of location information is a privacy sensitive task.
Dealing with mechanisms to preserve the user's privacy is important
and addressed in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-20.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv