Subject: [Geopriv] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-10.txt

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:05:46 -0600

another Location+Privacy (solution) ID that may have interest from this WG

>From: [email-masked]
>To: [email-masked]
>Subject: I-D Action:draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-10.txt
>Date: Sun,  2 Nov 2008 20:45:02 -0800 (PST)
>
>A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
>directories.
>
>         Title           : Mobile IPv6 Location Privacy Solutions
>         Author(s)       : Q. Ying, et al.
>         Filename        : 
> draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-10.txt
>         Pages           : 58
>         Date            : 2008-11-02
>
>Mobile IPv6 (RFC 3775) enables a mobile node to remain reachable
>while it roams on the Internet.  However, the location and movement
>of the mobile node can be revealed by IP addresses used in signaling
>or data packets.  In this document, we consider the Mobile IPv6
>location privacy problem described in RFC 4882, and propose efficient
>and secure techniques to protect location privacy of the mobile node.
>This document is a product of the IP Mobility Optimizations (MobOpts)
>Research Group.
>
>A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-10.txt
>
>Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
>ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/
>
>Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
>implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
>Internet-Draft.
>
>
><ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-irtf-mobopts-location-privacy-solutions-10.txt>
>_______________________________________________
>I-D-Announce mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
>Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
>or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv