Subject: Good Day To You

From: "Mr.Peter Wong" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Jan 2009 00:26:25 +0800

Good Day To You,

Please Read. 

My name is Mr.Peter T.S Wong i am the director of operation in Hang Seng 
Bank Hong Kong.I have a business proposal in the tune of 125,750,000.00 
USD,after 
the successful transfer,we shall share in ratio of 35% for you and 
65% for me Should you be interested please contact me through my 
private email([email-masked])so we can commence all 
arrangements and I will give your more information on how we would 
handle this project. 

Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the 
following. 

(1)Full names, (2)Private Phone number, (3)Current residential 
address, (4)Occupation, (5)Age and Profession.

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details of this operation. 

Your earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. 

Kind Regards, 
Mr.Peter.T.S.Wong
E-mail:[email-masked]