Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-18.txt: Clearing DISCUSSes

From: "Hannes Tschofenig" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 00:31:32 +0200

Hi Tim, Lisa, Pasi, 

when I recently look at the GEOPRIV page I noticed that
draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-17.txt was expired and that a few of the DISCUSSes
are still alive. 

I resubmitted the document, see 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-18.txt
and hope that you could re-evaluate your DISCUSSes. 

In a previous mail I attempted to explain how the updated document addresses
the feedback we received, see 
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg05848.html

However, three DISCUSSes (from Tim, Lisa and Sam) are still alive, see 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/idtracker/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy/
(Pasi, I hope you can look at the issue on behalf of Sam.)

Thanks!

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Geopriv mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: Tim Polk <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 07:55:06 -0500

Hannes,

I will pick up Sam's issue, since it is related to my discuss.  I  
will review the new draft
and get back to you in the next week or two.  Thanks for the ping,  
this doc fell off my
radar screen...

Thanks,

Tim