Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Carrying Location Objects in RADIUS and Diameter
	Author(s)       : H. Tschofenig, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txt
	Pages           : 61
	Date            : 2009-03-09

This document describes procedures for conveying access network
ownership and location information based on a civic and geospatial
location format in Remote Authentication Dial In User Service
(RADIUS) and Diameter.

The distribution of location information is a privacy sensitive task.
Dealing with mechanisms to preserve the user's privacy is important
and addressed in this document.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-radius-lo-23.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.