Subject: [Geopriv] Interim meeting agenda

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 13:57:33 -0400

We have our teleconference interim meeting on the topic of updates to  
RFC 3825 scheduled for May 21. The goal of the meeting is to discuss  
and seek consensus on which specific updates to 3825 are of interest  
to the group. The specific items to be covered are:

* Correcting the EPSG number for WGS84
* Adding a DHCPv6 option
* Deprecating floors
* Signaling the use of uncertainty in place of resolution
* Other potential updates (time permitting)

Inclusion of an item on this agenda does not mean that there is any  
pre-existing consensus about the item one way or another (e.g., the  
discussion on adding a DHCPv6 option could result in the group  
deciding not to add a DHCPv6 option).

The agenda and dial-in information for this meeting will be posted to  
the GEOPRIV wiki page at: http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/wiki

Cheers,
Alissa

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 12:30:33 -0400

Webex information for the Virtual Interim meeting has been posted on the 
GEOPRIV wiki, and is copied below.
<http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/wiki>
--Richard

  Topic: GeoPriv Interim
  Date: Thursday, May 21, 2009
  Time: 4:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
  Meeting Number: 201 534 297
  Meeting Password: ietf

  Please click the link below to see more information, or to join the
meeting.

  Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
  - San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
  - RTP (919) area: 392-3330

  -------------------------------------------------------
  To join the online meeting
  -------------------------------------------------------
  1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=119791032&UID=0&PW=28901a01
1f29
  2. Enter your name and email address.
  3. Enter the meeting password: ietf
  4. Click "Join Now".

  -------------------------------------------------------
  To join the teleconference only
  -------------------------------------------------------
  1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
  http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
  2. >>>>>>Press 3<<<<<< to attend the meeting.
  3. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or Access
Code followed by the # sign.

  San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

  United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

  India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

  Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666

  -------------------------------------------------------
  To join the meeting on iPhone
  -------------------------------------------------------
  Go to
wbx://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales?MK=201534297&MPW=071ff453121985075c744
e57e2169cabb66801b9c9328941a9d8a6da66cf71ba

  Don't have the iPhone WebEx application yet?
  Go to
http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=298844386

  -------------------------------------------------------
  For assistance
  -------------------------------------------------------
  1. Go to https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/mc
  2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".

  You can contact me at:
   [email-masked]
  1-919 476 7083

  To add this meeting to your calendar program (for example Microsoft
Outlook), click this link:
 
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=119791032&UID=0&ICS=MI&LD=
1&RD=2&ST=1&SHA2=KIj1XhSuKd0aQkXqLHcKJcHW/PygvUS/-5-22rgjcHU=

  The playback of UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files
requires appropriate players. To view this type of rich media files in the
meeting, please check whether you have the players installed on your
computer by going to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/systemdiagnosis.php

  Sign up for a free trial of WebEx
  http://www.webex.com/go/mcemfreetrial

  http://www.webex.com
  We've got to start meeting like this(TM)

  IMPORTANT NOTICE: This WebEx service includes a feature that allows audio
and any documents and other materials exchanged or viewed during the session
to be recorded. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such
recordings. If you do not consent to the recording, do not join the session.