Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #9: Split of RFC 3826 Datum field into three parts

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:51:32 -0000

#9: Split of RFC 3826 Datum field into three parts
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked] 
     Type:  enhancement                |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major                      |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |    Keywords:                            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Section 2 of draft-polk-geopriv-3825-update-00.txt proposes that the Datum
 field of RFC 3825 be broken up into three parts: Datum (3 bits), Reserved
 (3 bits) and Version (2 bits).

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/9>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:53:36 -0000

#9: Split of RFC 3825 Datum field into three parts
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked] 
     Type:  enhancement                |       Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:                            
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 See discussion in this thread:
 http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/geopriv/current/msg07354.html

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>