Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 00:48:37 -0000

#4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:                            
     Type:  defect           |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  major            |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  Other            |     Version:                            
 Severity:  -                |    Keywords:                            
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Add 'uncertainty' interpretation (as defined in draft-thomson-geopriv-
 3825bis) with explicit signaling.  Signaling is to be provided by
 splitting the current datum field into three fields:
 1. Datum (3 bits)
 2. Reserved (3 bits) (MUST be set to zero)
 3. Version (2 bits)
 In the Version field, RFC 3825 will define version 0, and this document
 will define version 1.

 [Text / location TBD]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/4>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>