Subject: [Geopriv] Gen-ART Review of draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02

From: "McCann Peter-A001034" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 18:41:16 -0400

I have been selected as the General Area Review Team (Gen-ART) reviewer
for this draft (for background on Gen-ART, please see
http://www.alvestrand.no/ietf/gen/art/gen-art-FAQ.html). 

Please resolve these comments along with any other Last Call comments
you may receive. 

Document: draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-02
Reviewer: Pete McCann
Review Date: 09 June 2009
IETF LC End Date: 09 June 2009
IESG Telechat date: (unknown) 

Summary: Ready with nits

Major issues: none

Minor issues: none

Nits/editorial comments: 

Section 3: 

s/ambigious/ambiguous/

s/receipients/recipients/

s/in border region/in a border region/

s/PIDF-LO elements/PIDF-LO Elements/

Section 4:

s/interopability/interoperability/

Section 4.1, item 2:

s/whether or not they are/whether or not it is/

Section 4.1:

s/container, however,/container; however,/

Section 4.2.2:

s/exclusively, alternatively/exclusively; alternatively,/

Section 4.2.3:

s/optional or not to be used, and/optional, or not to be used, an/

s/must not be used, street suffixes/must not be used.  Street suffixes/

Section 4.2.4:

s/address consideration/address considerations/

Section 4.2.5:

s/local names itself identify/local name itself identifies/

s/may either assist/may assist/

s/In case that/In the case that/

s/docuiment/document/

s/receipients/recipients/

Section 4.2.6:

s/address consideration/address considerations/

s/RECOMMENDED, however,/RECOMMENDED; however,/

Section 6.1.3:

s/Registration are sorted/Registrations are sorted/

Section 6.2:

s/form the official/from the official/

s/Austrian Building an Habitation registry/Austrian Building and
Habitation registry/

Appendix A:

s/an uniform/a uniform/

s/whole Austria/the whole of Austria/

Section A.1:

s/optional, the other Elements/optional, and the other Elements/

Section A.6:

s/URI to his RFC/URI to this RFC/

---

From: Karl Heinz Wolf <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 14:59:35 +0200

Peter, thank you for your review and all the editorial improvements!
We have incorporated your comments, so an updated version will contain
them.

karl heinz

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 12:41 AM, McCann
Peter-A001034<[email-masked]> wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv
>