Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #7: Identity CRS URN for each "datum"

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 01:24:01 -0000

#7: Identity CRS URN for each "datum"
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:         
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new    
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:         
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:         
 Severity:  -                          |    Keywords:  crs urn
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 None of the datums in the document identify the corresponding URN to use
 in GML.  This is necessary for the GML mapping.

 Proposed text (for datum 1):

 In GML, this coordinate reference system (CRS) is identified by the URN
 "urn:ogc:def:crs:EPSG::4979".

 Similar text is required for other datums.  This text may be taken from
 draft-thomson-geopriv-3825bis.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/7>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>