Subject: [Geopriv] Virtual interim mid-September

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:10:46 -0400

All,

After the smashing success of our last virtual interim, Richard and I  
would like to plan another one for mid-September. It will likely take  
on the format of the in-person meetings, with the precise topics to be  
determined based on people's interest and availability and how much  
time we have.

Please indicate your availability for a one-hour conference call here: http://doodle.com/k843ycwe8fvedzwx 
. (Note that we are again limited by our diversity of  time zones, so  
try to be flexible if you can be.) Fill out your responses no later  
than next Wednesday, August 26 at 5:00pm EDT. If it looks like we have  
a quorum, we'll follow up with details.

Thanks,
Alissa

---

From: "James M. Polk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:11:16 -0500

is it possible to get a rough agenda before making this choice?

James

At 04:10 PM 8/18/2009, Alissa Cooper wrote:
>Please indicate your availability for a one-hour conference call 
>here: http://doodle.com/k843ycwe8fvedzwx . (Note that we are again 
>limited by our diversity of  time zones, so
>_______________________________________________
>Geopriv mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv

---

From: "Winterbottom, James" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 21:13:16 -0500

I think it is hard to have an agenda until the list HUMs have happened
and we know all the things to pick from to put in the agenda.

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf
> Of James M. Polk
> Sent: Wednesday, 19 August 2009 12:11 PM
> To: Alissa Cooper; GEOPRIV
> Subject: Re: [Geopriv] Virtual interim mid-September
> 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message is for the designated recipient only and may
contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information.  
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete the original.  Any unauthorized use of
this email is prohibited.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[mf2]

---

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:43:33 -0400

Filling in the poll doesn't commit anyone to attending, we're just  
using it to get a rough sense of people's availability so that we can  
give notice at least two weeks in advance as we are supposed to do.

Alissa