Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #6: Authorship

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 04:02:37 -0000

#6: Authorship
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:                            
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  major                      |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:                            
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The original authors of RFC 3825 remain as authors of RFC 3825bis, since
 their text represents a considerable contribution.  I have also added
 Martin Thomson, who has contributed substantial text from his 3825bis
 document.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/6#comment:3>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>