Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #16: "time dependent" text

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 08:37:12 -0000

#16: "time dependent" text
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  trivial                     |   Milestone:                            
Component:  geo-uri                     |     Version:                            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call             |    Keywords:                            
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Martin Thomson reported:

 > (Opinion only) Statements like this are generally not
 > suitable for documents that are intended to have a long lifetime:
 >    Over the past few years, fast emerging location aware applications
 >    and location based services were observable on the Internet.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://rsync.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/16>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 08:13:54 -0000

#16: "time dependent" text
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  trivial                     |    Milestone:                            
Component:  geo-uri                     |      Version:                            
 Severity:  In WG Last Call             |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Fixed using the text from Alissa's comments. To be included in -03

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/16#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>