Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #13: registry for "crs" parameter

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:00:38 -0000

#13: registry for "crs" parameter
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  minor                       |    Milestone:        
Component:  geo-uri                     |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 IANA registry for URI parameters includes provisions to register
 additional values. Action is "Specification Required"

 this will be included in version -02

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/13#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>