Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #11: Registry for URI parameters?

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 12:01:11 -0000

#11: Registry for URI parameters?
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                      |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  major                       |    Milestone:        
Component:  geo-uri                     |      Version:        
 Severity:  Active WG Document          |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                              |  
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 A registry will be added to -02.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>