Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 19:50:33 -0000

#4: Uncertainty semantic for resolution fields
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  rbarnes@…        |        Owner:  jmpolk@…                  
     Type:  defect           |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  major            |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis       |      Version:                            
 Severity:  -                |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                   |  
-----------------------------+----------------------------------------------
Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 In -04, Appendix B has been added to include the additional example
 provided by Martin, and the requested changes have been applied.

 Section 1.2 has been updated to include a definition of resolution. In
 addition, sections
 have been added describing Longitude, Latitude and Altitude resolution.

 Throughout the document, the LoRes/LaRes/AltRes terminology has been
 changed to LongUnc/LatUnc/AltUnc, to correspond to the names of the fields
 defined in Sections 2.1 and 2.2. The title of Appendix A (and the first
 paragraph) has been changed to make it clear that this Appendix involves
 calculation of resolution.  The Appendix B title and introductory
 paragraph indicate that this section involves calculation of uncertainty.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/4#comment:7>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>