Subject: [Geopriv] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5491 (1951)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:17:45 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5491,
"GEOPRIV Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO) Usage Clarification, Considerations, and Recommendations".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5491&eid=1951

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Martin Thomson <[email-masked]>

Section: 5.2.2

Original Text
-------------
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.422</gml:pos> <!--A-->
                     <gml:pos>43.111 -73.322</gml:pos> <!--F-->
                     <gml:pos>43.111 -73.222</gml:pos> <!--E-->
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.122</gml:pos> <!--D-->
                     <gml:pos>43.411 -73.222</gml:pos> <!--C-->
                     <gml:pos>43.411 -73.322</gml:pos> <!--B-->
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.422</gml:pos> <!--A-->

Corrected Text
--------------
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.422</gml:pos> <!--A-->
                     <gml:pos>43.111 -73.322</gml:pos> <!--B-->
                     <gml:pos>43.111 -73.222</gml:pos> <!--C-->
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.122</gml:pos> <!--D-->
                     <gml:pos>43.411 -73.222</gml:pos> <!--E-->
                     <gml:pos>43.411 -73.322</gml:pos> <!--F-->
                     <gml:pos>43.311 -73.422</gml:pos> <!--A-->

Notes
-----
The points in Figure 7 are correct (i.e., they are in a counter-clockwise direction) but the comment labels are in the wrong order.

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5491 (draft-ietf-geopriv-pdif-lo-profile-14)
--------------------------------------
Title               : GEOPRIV Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO) Usage Clarification, Considerations, and Recommendations
Publication Date    : March 2009
Author(s)           : J. Winterbottom, M. Thomson, H. Tschofenig
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Geographic Location/Privacy
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG