Subject: [Geopriv] Fyi... Google patents location-based advertisement...

From: "Alexander Mayrhofer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 10:29:18 +0100

Not directly relevant - but i guess still quite interesting to GEOPRIV.

http://digital.venturebeat.com/2010/03/01/google-location-ads/

Alex

---

From: Ivan Shmakov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 19:36:57 +0600

>>>>> "AM" == Alexander Mayrhofer <[email-masked]> writes:

 AM> Not directly relevant - but i guess still quite interesting to
 AM> GEOPRIV.

 AM> http://digital.venturebeat.com/2010/03/01/google-location-ads/

	But note that it's not a recent one (as may be implied by the
	use of the present simple in Subject:.)

--cut: http://digital.venturebeat.com/2010/03/01/google-location-ads/ --
    Filed six years ago, the patent is fairly broad.  It covers using
    location for targeting, setting a minimum price bid for an ad,
    offering performance analytics, and modifying the content of an ad.
--cut: http://digital.venturebeat.com/2010/03/01/google-location-ads/ --

-- 
FSF associate member #7257