Subject: [Geopriv] draft-ietf-geopriv-loc-filters-11

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 16:16:21 -0700

Hi Robert,

thanks for your comments.

Discuss (2010-03-10)
Section 3.6 should be more clear on whether it is restricting the use of 
all the
mechanics in event-rate-control, or only noting which of those mechanics 
need to
be used to achieve the purpose addressed in this draft. In particular, I 
suggest
changing "The implementation of only these two attributes" to "The use 
of only
these two attributes".

Ben Campbell's genart review comments are related.

[hannes] we provided updated text.

Comment (2010-03-10)
These are very small nits:

2nd paragraph of 3.3 would read more correctly if you said A1, A2, A3 
_and_ PC
change.

<changes> is a typo

The labels for figure 3 and 4 are wrong - should say Element Value Change
Example

[hannes] Fixed those.

Ciao
Hannes