Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 15:30:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Discovering the Local Location Information Server (LIS)
	Author(s)       : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-15.txt
	Pages           : 18
	Date            : 2010-03-07

Discovery of the correct Location Information Server (LIS) in the
local access network is necessary for devices that wish to acquire
location information from the network.  A method is described for the
discovery of a LIS in the access network serving a device.  Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) options for IP versions 4 and 6
are defined that specify a domain name.  This domain name is then
used as input to a URI-enabled NAPTR (U-NAPTR) resolution process.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-15.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.