Subject: [Geopriv] BCP 154, RFC 5774 on Considerations for Civic Addresses in the Presence Information Data Format Location Object (PIDF-LO): Guidelines and IANA Registry Definition

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 17:26:32 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        BCP 154        
        RFC 5774

        Title:      Considerations for Civic Addresses in 
                    the Presence Information Data Format Location 
                    Object (PIDF-LO): Guidelines and IANA Registry 
                    Definition 
        Author:     K. Wolf, A. Mayrhofer
        Status:     Best Current Practice
        Date:       March 2010
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      33
        Characters: 68468
        Updates:    RFC4776
        See Also:   BCP0154

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-geopriv-civic-address-recommendations-03.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc5774.txt

This document provides a guideline for creating civic address
considerations documents for individual countries, as required by RFC
4776.  Furthermore, this document also creates an IANA Registry
referring to such address considerations documents and registers such
address considerations for Austria.  This memo documents an Internet Best
Current Practice.

This document is a product of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

BCP: This document specifies an Internet Best Current Practices for the
Internet Community, and requests discussion and suggestions for 
improvements. Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfcsearch.html.
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html.

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC