Subject: [Geopriv] FW: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:36:40 -0400

This version contains the agreed compromise of having the reference be a
refinement of the base location.  It also includes a schema, with the
examples updated to conform to the schema, definitions for 2D and 3D CRS
names, an expanded IANA considerations section and some small text clean up.

I believe this document is sufficiently good enough that it should be
acceptable as a work group item.

Brian

------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:30:02 -0700 (PDT)
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action:draft-thomson-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

 Title           : Relative Location Representation
 Author(s)       : M. Thomson, et al.
 Filename        : draft-thomson-geopriv-relative-location-01.txt
 Pages           : 34
 Date            : 2010-05-25

This document defines an extension to PIDF-LO (RFC4119) for the
expression of location information that is defined relative to a
reference point.  The reference point may be expressed as a geodetic
or civic location, and the relative offset may be one of several
shapes.  Optionally, a reference to a secondary document (such as a
map image) can be included, along with the relationship of the map
coordinate system to the reference/offset coordinate system to allow
display of the map with the reference point and the relative offset.
Also included in this document is a Type/Length/Value (TLV)
representation of the relative location for use in other protocols
that use TLVs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-thomson-geopriv-relative-location-
01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------ End of Forwarded Message