Subject: [Geopriv] Last Call: draft-ietf-geopriv-policy (Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy Preferences for Location Information) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:35:36 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Geographic Location/Privacy WG 
(geopriv) to consider the following document:

- 'Geolocation Policy: A Document Format for Expressing Privacy 
   Preferences for Location Information '
   <draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-21.txt> as a Proposed Standard

Version -11 of this document was IETF LCed in Feb 2007 but subsequent
IESG review identified several issues. The resulting working group
discussion resulted in significant changes to the document.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2010-06-30. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-policy-21.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=11122&rfc_flag=0