Subject: Re: [Geopriv] geopriv-arch update

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 06:18:20 -0400

Ah, apologies for not posting a note to the list. Not only does this  
rev postpone expiration, it also contains up-to-date boilerplate  
(yippee). Thanks for the nit.

This draft and held-identity will be sent up to the IESG within the  
next couple of weeks (I will let Richard speak to 3825bis as he will  
be shepherding that one).

Alissa

On May 30, 2010, at 8:25 PM, Thomson, Martin wrote:

> I note that this is update only aims to postpone expiration.  What  
> news of sending this (and other GEOPRIV drafts) to the IESG?
>
> Nit: draft-ietf-geopriv-l7-lcp-ps-10 is now RFC 5687.
> _______________________________________________
> Geopriv mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/geopriv
>