Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 05:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : A Location Dereferencing Protocol Using HELD
	Author(s)       : J. Winterbottom, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-00.txt
	Pages           : 22
	Date            : 2010-07-04

This document describes how to use the Hypertext Transfer Protocol
(HTTP) over Transport Layer Security (TLS) as a dereferencing
protocol to resolve a reference to a Presence Information Data Format
Location Object (PIDF-LO).  The document assumes that a Location
Recipient possesses a secure HELD URI that can be used in conjunction
with the HELD protocol to request the location of the Target.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.