Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #26: Redundant versioning capability

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 01:56:27 -0000

#26: Redundant versioning capability
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  martin.thomson@…           |        Owner:  jmpolk@…        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed          
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:                  
Component:  dhcp-lbyr-uri-option       |      Version:                  
 Severity:  Active WG Document         |   Resolution:  fixed           
 Keywords:  version                    |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
Changes (by martin.thomson@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 James and I discussed this issue and we agreed to remove the resv/ver bits
 from the option.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/26#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>