Subject: [Geopriv] [Editorial Errata Reported] RFC5986 (2521)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 07:14:51 -0700 (PDT)

The following errata report has been submitted for RFC5986,
"Discovering the Local Location Information Server (LIS)".

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
http://www.rfc-editor.org/errata_search.php?rfc=5986&eid=2521

--------------------------------------
Type: Editorial
Reported by: Alfred Hoenes <[email-masked]>

Section: 3.4,3rd para

Original Text
-------------
   DHCPv4 option 15 [RFC2132] provides an indication of the domain name
|  that a host uses when resolving hostnames in DNS.  This option is
   used when the DHCPv4 access domain name is not available.

Corrected Text
--------------
   DHCPv4 option 15 [RFC2132] provides an indication of the domain name
|  that a host uses when resolving hostnames in the DNS.  This option is
   used when the DHCPv4 access domain name is not available.

Notes
-----
Rationale: missing article

Instructions:
-------------
This errata is currently posted as "Reported". If necessary, please
use "Reply All" to discuss whether it should be verified or
rejected. When a decision is reached, the verifying party (IESG)
can log in to change the status and edit the report, if necessary. 

--------------------------------------
RFC5986 (draft-ietf-geopriv-lis-discovery-15)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Discovering the Local Location Information Server (LIS)
Publication Date    : September 2010
Author(s)           : M. Thomson, J. Winterbottom
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Geographic Location/Privacy
Area                : Real-time Applications and Infrastructure
Stream              : IETF
Verifying Party     : IESG