Subject: [Geopriv] Draft IETF 79 Agenda

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 17:56:28 +0100

A draft agenda for the WG meeting is below. Please send suggested  
changes by this Friday, October 29.

Since several WG members will not be present in Beijing, we are hoping  
to schedule a virtual interim meeting within two weeks after IETF 79  
to discuss civic address extensions. The slot on the agenda below  
should serve to tee up that discussion. I will send around a doodle  
poll shortly for virtual interim scheduling.

Cheers,
Alissa

INTRO:
5m Chairs intro & administrivia

LIGHTNING TALKS:
5m draft-ietf-sipcore-location-conveyance (J. Polk)
5m draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location (M. Thomson)

WG DRAFT UPDATES:
15m location obfuscation and draft-ietf-geopriv-policy (H. Tschofenig)
15m draft-ietf-geopriv-deref-protocol (M. Thomson)
15m draft-ietf-geopriv-held-measurements (M. Thomson)

NON-WG DRAFT PRESENTATIONS AND DISCUSSION:
15m civic addressing extensions, draft-winterbottom-geopriv-local- 
civic, draft-ietf-geopriv-prefix, etc. (R. Barnes)
15m draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri (R. Barnes) -- expect to call for  
WG adoption
15m draft-thomson-geopriv-res-gw-lis-discovery (R. Bellis) -- expect  
to call for WG adoption
15m draft-hoene-geopriv-bli (C. Hoene)
15m draft-brim-mobility-and-privacy (S. Brim)

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 13:48:34 +0300

I wonder whether 15mins will be enough to discuss the topic. We had a punch
of mails on the subject recently.

---

From: "Thomson, Martin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 06:05:30 +0800

> 15m location obfuscation and draft-ietf-geopriv-policy (H. Tschofenig)

This is an important topic for the group.

I know this is a full session, but I would like the opportunity to present the alternative that I have developed.  I'll follow-up with a separate analysis of the algorithm described by Hannes and Jorge in the draft.

We should continue the discussion on-list too, 15 minutes wont solve this problem.

--Martin