Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and IPv6 Option for a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
	Author(s)       : J. Polk
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2010-10-13

This document creates a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) 
Option for transmitting a client's geolocation Uniform Resource 
Identifier (URI) of a client, which can be dereferenced in a 
separate transaction by the client or an entity the client sends 
this URI to.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 20:30:06 -0400

[Redirecting back to GEOPRIV]

Dear Todd,

If you believe there are IPR concerns related to active GEOPRIV  
documents, the Note Well statement (by reference to RFC 3979) says  
that you must disclose them according to the directions here:
<http://www.ietf.org/ipr-instructions>

While I see from the IPR tracker that you are well familiar with this  
process, I do not see any filings from you with regard to this  
particular document.

--Richard

Begin forwarded message:

> From: todd glassey <[email-masked]>
> Date: October 13, 2010 5:35:20 PM EDT
> To: IETF Discussion <[email-masked]>
> Subject: Fwd: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri- 
> option-09.txt
>
> This is fine until any of this is done over an encrypted or
> byte-manipulated transport and then it will infringe into the Glassey
> Patent for which an already existing IPR Notice regarding geoGraphic
> Control Codes used in specifying location based services, is on file.
>
> Todd Glassey, IPR Owner.
>
> -------- Original Message --------
> Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri- 
> option-09.txt
> Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 14:00:01 -0700 (PDT)
> From: [email-masked]
> To: [email-masked]
> CC: [email-masked]
>
> 	Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) IPv4 and
> IPv6 Option for a Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
> 	Author(s)       : J. Polk
> Content-Type: text/plain
> Content-ID: <[email-masked]>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Ietf mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf