Subject: [Geopriv] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02

From: "Richard L. Barnes" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2010 23:59:54 +0800

New version of -policy-uri, three major changes:

1. Clarifications about default privacy rules
2. Recommendations on handling NATs
3. Operational considerations

We will present this at GEOPRIV on Friday morning.

--Richard

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02
Date: Tue,  9 Nov 2010 07:35:16 -0800 (PST)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
CC: 
[email-masked],[email-masked],[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri-02.txt has been 
successfully submitted by Richard Barnes and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-barnes-geopriv-policy-uri
Revision:	 02
Title:		 Location Configuration Extensions for Policy Management
Creation_date:	 2010-11-09
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
Current location configuration protocols are capable of provisioning
an Internet host with a location URI that refers to the host's
location.  These protocols lack a mechanism for the target host to
inspect or set the privacy rules that are applied to the URIs they
distribute.  This document extends the current location configuration
protocols to provide hosts with a reference to the rules that are
applied to a URI, so that the host can view or set these rules.

The IETF Secretariat.