Subject: [Geopriv] Virtual interim Webex info

From: Alissa Cooper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2010 13:26:12 +0000

Topic: GeoPriv Interim
Date: Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Standard Time (New York, GMT-05:00)

Meeting Number: 201 706 883
Meeting Password: ietf

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=154214442&UID=0&PW=NODczMm
U2YTFj&RT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D
2. Enter your name and email address.
3. Enter the meeting password: ietf
4. Click "Join Now".

To view in other time zones or languages, please click the link:
https://ciscosales.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?ED=154214442&UID=0&PW=NODczMm
U2YTFj&ORT=MiMxMQ%3D%3D

----------------------------------------------------------------
Toll-Free Dial Restrictions for (408) and (919) Area Codes
----------------------------------------------------------------

The affected toll free numbers are: (866) 432-9903 for the San
Jose/Milpitas area and (866) 349-3520 for the RTP area.

Please dial the local access number for your area from the list below:
- San Jose/Milpitas (408) area: 525-6800
- RTP (919) area: 392-3330

-------------------------------------------------------
To join the teleconference only
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Dial into Cisco WebEx (view all Global Access Numbers at
http://cisco.com/en/US/about/doing_business/conferencing/index.html
2. Follow the prompts to enter the Meeting Number (listed above) or  
Access
Code followed by the # sign.

San Jose, CA: +1.408.525.6800 RTP: +1.919.392.3330

US/Canada: +1.866.432.9903 United Kingdom: +44.20.8824.0117

India: +91.80.4350.1111 Germany: +49.619.6773.9002

Japan: +81.3.5763.9394 China: +86.10.8515.5666