Subject: [Geopriv] [geopriv] rfc3825bis #46 (new): Stewart Bryant COMMENT

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 20:42:15 -0000

#46: Stewart Bryant COMMENT

 PIFF-LO term used but not defined
 GML term used but not defined
 Code:
 GEOCONF_GEODETIC (16 bits). is "Option Code" in the fig above.
 AType:
 Altitude Type (4 bits). would be clearer with a ref to section 2.4
 (appears in
 two places)

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |       Owner:  bernard_aboba@…           
     Type:  defect                     |      Status:  new                       
 Priority:  minor                      |   Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |     Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |    Keywords:                            
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/46>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>

---

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 22:24:02 -0000

Changes (by bernard_aboba@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:  bernard_aboba@…           
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed                    
 Priority:  minor                      |    Milestone:  draft-ietf-geopriv-3825bis
Component:  rfc3825bis                 |      Version:  1.0                       
 Severity:  Submitted WG Document      |   Resolution:  fixed                     
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/46#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>