Subject: [Geopriv] NENA ICE 4: Call Routing Based on LoST Hierarchy

From: "Delaine M Arnold ENP" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 10:36:42 -0500

The NG9-1-1 Industry Collaboration Events Steering Committee is pleased to
announce that Jason Horning, Chair, and Bill Mertka, Vice Chair, will lead
NENA's ICE 4 Planning Committee. ICE 4 will test call routing based on LoST
hierarchy. For more information about how to join the ICE 4 Planning
Committee and learn about NENA NG9-1-1 Industry Collaboration Events click
here <http://www.nena.org/ng9-1-1/ICE>  or contact
<mailto:[email-masked]?subject=ICE%204> Delaine Arnold. 

Thank you,

Delaine

---------------------------------------

Delaine M. Arnold, ENP

NENA Industry Collaboration Event (ICE) Testing Coordination Manager

Chair, NENA Data Technical Committee

Voice:  813-960-1698

Cell:     813-928-1692

Email:   <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

"Life is not measured by the breaths we take, but by the moments that take
our breath away."