Subject: Re: [Geopriv] [geopriv] #49: Review of Deref Protocol document

From: "geopriv issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 03:30:43 -0000

#49: Review of Deref Protocol document

Changes (by martin.thomson@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Addressed in -03.

-- 
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  bernard_aboba@…            |        Owner:        
     Type:  defect                     |       Status:  closed
 Priority:  critical                   |    Milestone:        
Component:  deref-protocol             |      Version:  1.0   
 Severity:  In WG Last Call            |   Resolution:  fixed 
 Keywords:                             |  
---------------------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/geopriv/trac/ticket/49#comment:1>
geopriv <http://tools.ietf.org/geopriv/>