Subject: [Geopriv] I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 16:01:08 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Relative Location Representation
	Author(s)       : Martin Thomson
                          Brian Rosen
                          Dorothy Stanley
                          Gabor Bajko
                          Allan Thomson
	Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-02.txt
	Pages           : 36
	Date            : 2011-10-31

   This document defines an extension to PIDF-LO (RFC4119) for the
   expression of location information that is defined relative to a
   reference point.  The reference point may be expressed as a geodetic
   or civic location, and the relative offset may be one of several
   shapes.  Optionally, a reference to a secondary document (such as a
   map image) can be included, along with the relationship of the map
   coordinate system to the reference/offset coordinate system to allow
   display of the map with the reference point and the relative offset.
   Also included in this document is a Type/Length/Value (TLV)
   representation of the relative location for use in other protocols
   that use TLVs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-02.txt

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2011 19:28:49 -0400

We submitted a new version of relative location.

This version includes dynamic location TLVs and additions to conform to the extension mechanism in local-civic.

The authors believe this is ready for working group last call.

Brian

Begin forwarded message:

> From: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D Action: draft-ietf-geopriv-relative-location-02.txt
> Date: October 31, 2011 7:01:08 PM EDT
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Reply-To: [email-masked]
> 
> _______________________________________________
> I-D-Announce mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
> Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
> or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt